NY heliport

Pro Member Trainee
turbotay Trainee

anyone know where a freeware download for the new york heliport is?

Answers 5 Answers

Jump to latest
Pro Member Trainee
turbotay Trainee

sorry i put it in the wrong forum Embarassed

Pro Member Chief Captain
RadarMan Chief Captain

Most 2002 scenery works in 2004, but not all. Try it and if you have a problem delete it.

http://library.avsim.net/search.php?SearchTerm=new+york+heliport+&CatID=root&Go=Search

Here are some other locations if you like.

http://library.avsim.net/search.php?SearchTerm=heliport&CatID=fs2004scen

Radar

Pro Member Trainee
turbotay Trainee

im looking for the one in brooklin thats shaped like a L kind-of

Pro Member Chief Captain
RadarMan Chief Captain

I can't find anything for that heliport in Brooklyn. Turn your scenery slide all the way to the right and you may see it.
If it's listed in the menu, it's there.
You will take a FPS hit doing that.

Radar

Pro Member Chief Captain
Chris102 Chief Captain

I think I know what you are talking about. It's a heliport shaped like an L. It's accually in Manhattan, called the Downtown Port Authority heliport. The only way to get it is to purchase Aerosoft's Manhattan Scenery [ www.aerosoft-shop.com ]. I have the scenery, and it's well worth the price.

Still does not answer your question? Ask a new question!

If the question and answers provided above do not answer your specific question - why not ask a new question of your own? Our community and flight simulator experts will provided a dedicated and unique answer to your flight sim question. And, you don't even need to register to post your question!

Ask New Question...

Search

Search our questions and answers...

Be sure to search for your question from existing posted questions before asking a new question as your question may already exist from another user. If you're sure your question is unique and hasn't been asked before, consider asking a new question.

Related Questions

Flight Sim Questions that are closely related to this...