train sim2

Killers2 Guest

why was it canceled and when will it release again 😞 😞 😞

Answers 4 Answers

Jump to latest
Pro Member Chief Captain
RadarMan Chief Captain

No one knows except MS why they cancelled it, probably to expensive to build and it wouldn't compete with the competition. Not enough projected sales.
They have sold of all of their sports games (UBI) so who knows what the future will bring.
Unless they are going to make a train sim much superior to the original they may as well not bother.
Download some of the others demos and they are much better.
I tried one demo and the scenery looked real compared to my MSTS #1.

Radar

Pro Member First Officer
twistedsucker First Officer

It's a shame, I was really looking forward to MTS2 😞

Pro Member Chief Captain
hms_endeavour Chief Captain

yeah it is just to bad

trainsimfan Guest

was cancelled due to various reason. good decision though. unfortunate for fans of course.

and no, there never was a demo available. only a very short piece of track shown on the E3 in 2003.

And YES, the scenery was significant different from msts1

Still does not answer your question? Ask a new question!

If the question and answers provided above do not answer your specific question - why not ask a new question of your own? Our community and flight simulator experts will provided a dedicated and unique answer to your flight sim question. And, you don't even need to register to post your question!

Ask New Question...

Search

Search our questions and answers...

Be sure to search for your question from existing posted questions before asking a new question as your question may already exist from another user. If you're sure your question is unique and hasn't been asked before, consider asking a new question.

Related Questions

Flight Sim Questions that are closely related to this...