757`

Pro Member Chief Captain
Matthew Shope (mypilot) Chief Captain

I am fed up with having to do visual approaches. I recently downloaded the 757 panel from avsim. I can't change my Nav radios frequencys. It gives me that plus and minus signs but the numbers won't change. That goes for the Com and nav radios. I am able to work with my ADF and transponder. I've just been using auto tune feature for the communications. signed, fed-up

Answers 3 Answers

Jump to latest
Pro Member Chief Captain
tomthetank Chief Captain

It might just be a buggy version,have you checked to see if there is a fix available?
Or it just might me a bad panel Crying or Very sad

Have a little look here for a replacment ➡

http://www.tony.smiths.btinternet.co.uk/msfsgate_panels.htm

Pro Member Chief Captain
Matthew Shope (mypilot) Chief Captain

It's an excellent panel. Is there some way to tune my radios by using the keyboard?

Pro Member Chief Captain
Alex (Fire_Emblem_Master) Chief Captain

Search for FSCopilot. It's a .exe that adds pushback control, some real time charts that calculate takeoff distance, and a radio frequency tuner by keyboard, just to name a few

Still does not answer your question? Ask a new question!

If the question and answers provided above do not answer your specific question - why not ask a new question of your own? Our community and flight simulator experts will provided a dedicated and unique answer to your flight sim question. And, you don't even need to register to post your question!

Ask New Question...

Search

Search our questions and answers...

Be sure to search for your question from existing posted questions before asking a new question as your question may already exist from another user. If you're sure your question is unique and hasn't been asked before, consider asking a new question.

Related Questions

Flight Sim Questions that are closely related to this...