Using GPS Display from fs2002 in fs2004

Grahm Guest

You know I've had this FS2004 for 9 months an only installed it once.
I didn't like the GPS display, it was unclear to read, to clutter Censored an thought it was trash so I uninstalled it. (Fs2004)
Resorting, to use FS2002 Pro.
Anyone know how to replace the GPS Display in 2004 with the one in 2002?
I've tried installing the GPS gauge from 2002 to 2004. Didn't work...
any knowledge on this would be GREAT! The scenery in 2004 is better an I enjoy the auto'update every 15 mins in weather as well in 2004.
Thanks Mike.

Answers 2 Answers

Jump to latest
Pro Member Chief Captain
RadarMan Chief Captain

Mike,
First let me say..I don't know. But I doubt it.
Take a look at this it just came out about a week ago, very cool!

http://www.simflyer.net/

Pro Member Chief Captain
tomthetank Chief Captain

Hello Mike
First up I had to edit your message Rules and second the GPS from 2002 cannot be transfered to fs9
You can get rid of all the clutter so it looks a bit like the 2002 screen(just a tad bigger) and is really worth sticking with as it offers much more than the old 2002 GPS.Just have a press of some buttons and see what happens
This link may be of some help ➡
http://www.fs2004.com/forums/index.php?showtutorial=12

Hope it helps

TTT

Still does not answer your question? Ask a new question!

If the question and answers provided above do not answer your specific question - why not ask a new question of your own? Our community and flight simulator experts will provided a dedicated and unique answer to your flight sim question. And, you don't even need to register to post your question!

Ask New Question...

Search

Search our questions and answers...

Be sure to search for your question from existing posted questions before asking a new question as your question may already exist from another user. If you're sure your question is unique and hasn't been asked before, consider asking a new question.

Related Questions

Flight Sim Questions that are closely related to this...