MS FS2002 Third party addons compatible with 2004?

Papaschild Guest

Hey🙂 can anyone tell me if the third party addons for fs2002 (proflight, airports) are compatible with 2004 before i buy it 🙂

Answers 2 Answers

Jump to latest
Pro Member First Officer
Riclo First Officer

😎 Aloha PC, well to tell you the truth there are two answers to your question,1= IF your refering to Payware,just go to their site and they generally will tell you if theres an update for their product, 2=If your refering to Free scenery,Generally most will work if you don't have to
amend the scenery cfg. file, i.e. flatten or exclude files.
hope that answers your question, Ric

Pro Member Site Admin
Fly Away Simulation (Flyaway) Site Admin

As for Aircraft, most FS2002 based models will work fine with FS2004. All you can do it try and see 🙂

Still does not answer your question? Ask a new question!

If the question and answers provided above do not answer your specific question - why not ask a new question of your own? Our community and flight simulator experts will provided a dedicated and unique answer to your flight sim question. And, you don't even need to register to post your question!

Ask New Question...

Search

Search our questions and answers...

Be sure to search for your question from existing posted questions before asking a new question as your question may already exist from another user. If you're sure your question is unique and hasn't been asked before, consider asking a new question.

Related Questions

Flight Sim Questions that are closely related to this...