When I am flying IFR sometimes the ATC won't give me any instructions when I am directly above my destination at flight level 330. It has been happening more and more in the last few days. I have to cancel my current flight plan and open up another one. Has anybody else had this problem or know how to fix it? 😕
2 Answers
I think that perhaps when they say, "[you] contact [whatever] center on 123.4" that u dont tune that into your adios and then there is nobody there to tell you what to do.
Make sure you tune the frequency into the radio
Somebody must have deleted their post becuase somebody told me to delete all my duplacate flight plans and I did that. But it didn't work. Any other suggestions?
Still stuck on this question?
Ask Fly Away, our AI flight sim & aviation assistant, for an instant answer to this exact question — or ask the community below.
FS2004 — recently answered
FS2004Where can I download Greece scenery add-ons for FS2004?Download free Greece scenery add-ons for FS2004, including Athens, Samos and multi-airport…Read answer →FS2004Where can I download FS2004 Vueling and BA A320 liveries?Download Vueling and British Airways Airbus A320 liveries for FS2004, match each repaint to…Read answer →FS2004Where can I download Venezuela scenery for FS2004?Download Venezuela scenery for FS2004, including Cumaná airport and AFCAD2 upgrades, with…Read answer →FS2004Where can I download Singapore Changi scenery for FS2004?Download free Singapore Changi Airport (WSSS) scenery for FS2004, choose the visual package or…Read answer →
Chief Captain