ATC not responding

Pro Member Chief Captain
Matthew Shope (mypilot) Chief Captain

When I am flying IFR sometimes the ATC won't give me any instructions when I am directly above my destination at flight level 330. It has been happening more and more in the last few days. I have to cancel my current flight plan and open up another one. Has anybody else had this problem or know how to fix it? 😕

Answers 2 Answers

Jump to latest

I think that perhaps when they say, "[you] contact [whatever] center on 123.4" that u dont tune that into your adios and then there is nobody there to tell you what to do.

Make sure you tune the frequency into the radio

Pro Member Chief Captain
Matthew Shope (mypilot) Chief Captain

Somebody must have deleted their post becuase somebody told me to delete all my duplacate flight plans and I did that. But it didn't work. Any other suggestions?

Still does not answer your question? Ask a new question!

If the question and answers provided above do not answer your specific question - why not ask a new question of your own? Our community and flight simulator experts will provided a dedicated and unique answer to your flight sim question. And, you don't even need to register to post your question!

Ask New Question...

Search

Search our questions and answers...

Be sure to search for your question from existing posted questions before asking a new question as your question may already exist from another user. If you're sure your question is unique and hasn't been asked before, consider asking a new question.

Related Questions

Flight Sim Questions that are closely related to this...