"Raderman" concorde!!

Pro Member Trainee
aviation_capting_mathew Trainee

Hi.

Ok raderman i installed cothe 1 u suggested it all works but when i try and fly the plane it has no panel and the concorde is white and blury with no texture such as concorde e.t.c or british airways e.t.c.

what do i need to downloaed or put something where to get it so it can.

Answers 10 Answers

Jump to latest
Guest FEM Guest

You need to download the liveries. If you want, send me a PM wiht your address, and I'll send you my actual Concorde folder on a CD, so that way all you have to do is put it in your aircraft folder, and your good to go.

Pro Member Trainee

LoL cheers but no m8, just need raderman to tell me something then its sorted, thanks anyways

Pro Member Chief Captain
RadarMan Chief Captain

FEM is right about the liveries as for the panel do you have it in the Concorde folder that's in the main aircraft folder.
Run the install of a few of the liveries and check to see that they went into the Concords folder.

Just a question, what type of video card do you have.

Radar

Pro Member Trainee

my graphics card is - NIVDIA GeForce FX 5200 mb - 256

Just installing the textures e.t.c now

Pro Member Trainee

Ok, i installed the textures and its all ok i click creat a flight click concorde go to lets fly and my fs shuts down.
😞

Pro Member Chief Captain
RadarMan Chief Captain

What's the message window say (exactly) when it "shuts down".

Radar

Pro Member Trainee

Deos anything i click lets fly and just closes down.

Pro Member Chief Captain
RadarMan Chief Captain

When you look at the aircraft in your menu does it have textures, if so close it out and remove the panel.
Launch the sim again (without panel) and see if that works and it has textures.
Lets do one thing at a time, eliminate the problem.

Radar

Pro Member Trainee
Coasterkid Trainee

I want to get the concorde so bad! I am a new member and am still trying to figure out how to install the thing. 😞 I even had a dream that they brought back the concorde. ❗

Pro Member Chief Captain
RadarMan Chief Captain

It's self installing, ( double-click and follow the wizard) just load it in the correct order and then check the main aircraft folder to be sure that all has been "sent" to it.

Start with the base.

Radar

Still does not answer your question? Ask a new question!

If the question and answers provided above do not answer your specific question - why not ask a new question of your own? Our community and flight simulator experts will provided a dedicated and unique answer to your flight sim question. And, you don't even need to register to post your question!

Ask New Question...

Search

Search our questions and answers...

Be sure to search for your question from existing posted questions before asking a new question as your question may already exist from another user. If you're sure your question is unique and hasn't been asked before, consider asking a new question.

Related Questions

Flight Sim Questions that are closely related to this...