Difference?

Pro Member Chief Captain
Alex (Fire_Emblem_Master) Chief Captain

What's the diff between Shareware and Payware?

Answers 7 Answers

Jump to latest
Pro Member Chief Captain
RadarMan Chief Captain

Shareware is usually "crippled" in some way or has a "nag" screen but is usable either for a short period of time or with parts not accessible without the "key number"

Pay-ware is almost always something you have to pay for without using even for a short time. You buy it on others advice, descriptions, advertising.

Radar

Pro Member Chief Captain
Matthew Shope (mypilot) Chief Captain

I learn something new everyday. 😂

Pro Member Chief Captain
Alex (Fire_Emblem_Master) Chief Captain

I can see the slogan now

RADARMAN-"More useful everyday"

Pro Member Chief Captain
Matthew Shope (mypilot) Chief Captain

yep

Pro Member Captain
David (The-GPS-Kid) Captain

I refer to him simply as "He who hath all answers" as it's true!

God bless him - he's a life saver on here.

Pro Member First Officer
Kurt Stevens (KurtPStevens) First Officer

In my experience, Payware aircraft are worth the cost. I have purchased four thus far and have yet to be disappointed.

I’ve got CaptainSims Legendary 727. An awesome plane. A total emersion experience in flight operations. Four Stars. I also have the Cessna 310, Cessna 441, and ATR 72-500 from Flight1. All of these are exceptional aircraft.

Maybe I have just been lucky so far and not chosen a lemon, but Payware has been great for me.

Guest FEM Guest

Must be true, because as of yet, you haven't purhcased any PSS aircraft. 😎

Still does not answer your question? Ask a new question!

If the question and answers provided above do not answer your specific question - why not ask a new question of your own? Our community and flight simulator experts will provided a dedicated and unique answer to your flight sim question. And, you don't even need to register to post your question!

Ask New Question...

Search

Search our questions and answers...

Be sure to search for your question from existing posted questions before asking a new question as your question may already exist from another user. If you're sure your question is unique and hasn't been asked before, consider asking a new question.

Related Questions

Flight Sim Questions that are closely related to this...