Graphics

Guest Chris102 Guest

This is hard to describe, but in FS9, the buildings have accending black lines going through them. Is this a graphic card or memory card problem? I have a 128MB video card and 512MB RAM.

Answers 5 Answers

Jump to latest
Pro Member Chief Captain
Alex (Fire_Emblem_Master) Chief Captain

Could be a RAM issue...when i had my 128 mb card, it had no probs, cause i have 2gb RAM

Pro Member Chief Captain
Chris102 Chief Captain

Thanks FEM. I was looking into a 1GB card.

Nice Signature 🙂
Did they ever put Vince's song that he did for the VH-1 Makeover show on a cd? I think it was called "Promise Me".

Pro Member Chief Captain
RadarMan Chief Captain

If they are thin black lines it might be that you need a different video card driver.

Radar

Pro Member Chief Captain
Alex (Fire_Emblem_Master) Chief Captain

Not sure...Good lord that's an ugly plane. It looks like it has a tumor! 😳

Pro Member Chief Captain
Chris102 Chief Captain

Fire_Emblem_Master wrote:

Not sure...Good lord that's an ugly plane. It looks like it has a tumor! 😳

Lol

Still does not answer your question? Ask a new question!

If the question and answers provided above do not answer your specific question - why not ask a new question of your own? Our community and flight simulator experts will provided a dedicated and unique answer to your flight sim question. And, you don't even need to register to post your question!

Ask New Question...

Search

Search our questions and answers...

Be sure to search for your question from existing posted questions before asking a new question as your question may already exist from another user. If you're sure your question is unique and hasn't been asked before, consider asking a new question.

Related Questions

Flight Sim Questions that are closely related to this...