I'm choosing a new computer between two, both very similar specs (dual-core 5,200 mhz, 4 GB DDR2, 300GB+), however, one has an ATI HD 2400 1GB, the other a nVidia 8600 GT. I don't know much about graphics cards (or computers), but both are Direct X10. I'm lookg to get max FPS and graphics out of FS2004, so which of these two graphics cards would you recommend?
1 Answers
Both will be absoloutely brilliant, they would both get even maybe 20FPS in FSX with high settings
Still stuck on this question?
Ask Fly Away, our AI flight sim & aviation assistant, for an instant answer to this exact question — or ask the community below.
FS2004 — recently answered
FS2004Where can I download Greece scenery add-ons for FS2004?Download free Greece scenery add-ons for FS2004, including Athens, Samos and multi-airport…Read answer →FS2004Where can I download FS2004 Vueling and BA A320 liveries?Download Vueling and British Airways Airbus A320 liveries for FS2004, match each repaint to…Read answer →FS2004Where can I download Venezuela scenery for FS2004?Download Venezuela scenery for FS2004, including Cumaná airport and AFCAD2 upgrades, with…Read answer →FS2004Where can I download Singapore Changi scenery for FS2004?Download free Singapore Changi Airport (WSSS) scenery for FS2004, choose the visual package or…Read answer →
Trainee
Chief Captain