Does anyone here might know if there site is having trouble? I have tried to get on it for the last three days and it won't come up. Just wondering.
3 Answers
Yes sir. The Site is having Severe Problems and Dave the one who fixes it Is away due to a Family Emergicy.
Orest (of ORDFO) says that it's a hardware issue that needs to be replaced. I've been itching to file my PIREPS's since saturday!
Ya. Im acculy UAL2060. And I hate to tell them This but That was the last straw. I have the new ranking System and now its been 4 days. Well I hate to say this but I have left United and Am now with COA. Im online as COA569.
Still stuck on this question?
Ask Fly Away, our AI flight sim & aviation assistant, for an instant answer to this exact question — or ask the community below.
FS2004 — recently answered
FS2004Where can I download Greece scenery add-ons for FS2004?Download free Greece scenery add-ons for FS2004, including Athens, Samos and multi-airport…Read answer →FS2004Where can I download FS2004 Vueling and BA A320 liveries?Download Vueling and British Airways Airbus A320 liveries for FS2004, match each repaint to…Read answer →FS2004Where can I download Venezuela scenery for FS2004?Download Venezuela scenery for FS2004, including Cumaná airport and AFCAD2 upgrades, with…Read answer →FS2004Where can I download Singapore Changi scenery for FS2004?Download free Singapore Changi Airport (WSSS) scenery for FS2004, choose the visual package or…Read answer →
Trainee
Captain