Help with helicopters

Pro Member Trainee
Jay (ejay31) Trainee

I am unable to fly any helicopter without crashing it. I lose control and the helicopter starts spinning in circles. Can you please supply me with some tip for flying a helicopter? Many thanks, ejay31.

Answers 3 Answers

Jump to latest
Pro Member Chief Captain
RadarMan Chief Captain

Your not the only one. Embarassed

Scroll on the left to "Training" and follow that, see if it helps.

http://www.hovercontrol.com/

Radar

Pro Member Captain
John Hodges (originalgrunge) Captain

So when does your out of control spinning start? What situations are it that you lose control? The helicopters are touchy, but it's all about getting to understand them and their movements better, and a few more specifics should help with that.

Unlike most planes that fly wherever you choose, helicopters naturally want to move in certain ways, going where they choose. Look at it like walking a St. Bernard...they certainly know where they want to go and have the power to take you there (regardless of your input), but as soon as you learn to tame their desires or turn their direction to something else, it can be a smooth ride!

Pro Member Trainee
turbotay Trainee

it could be ur joystick lost calaberation to fix it go to options controls joystick calaberate joystick and follow the instructions, if you don't have a joystick and your just using the keyboard i highley sugest getting one because they make flying easier.

Still does not answer your question? Ask a new question!

If the question and answers provided above do not answer your specific question - why not ask a new question of your own? Our community and flight simulator experts will provided a dedicated and unique answer to your flight sim question. And, you don't even need to register to post your question!

Ask New Question...

Search

Search our questions and answers...

Be sure to search for your question from existing posted questions before asking a new question as your question may already exist from another user. If you're sure your question is unique and hasn't been asked before, consider asking a new question.

Related Questions

Flight Sim Questions that are closely related to this...