Bloody Murder!

Pro Member Chief Captain
Matthew Shope (mypilot) Chief Captain

My framerates have been killed. It is really laggy now. Is there any way to fix it? How do you get that information. And what should it say? It was really noticable when I flew inot LAX tonight.

Answers 4 Answers

Jump to latest
Pro Member Chief Captain
tomthetank Chief Captain

I note from other posts that you have just upgraded LAX,what were your frame rates before?

You may have just overstepped the mark of what your GFX card can handle

Drop the slidders in settings to see if it gets any better,or disable it,again in settings and see if your fps is normal

Pro Member Chief Captain
Matthew Shope (mypilot) Chief Captain

How can you find out what your fps are? And how do you find out what your GFX can handle?

Pro Member Chief Captain
tomthetank Chief Captain

Umm... I think its control + Z or shift + Z 🙄 Press a couple of times and you get just the FPS
As to finding out what your card can do there are programs that you can d/load,but just for fs9 use the FPS counter and adjust all your settings,a bit at a time untill you notice an unacceptable frame rate drop(youve hit the wall)

so start off with the sliders st about 1/2 way or less if you are getting poor fps

Ideally you want somewhere above 25fps

Pro Member First Officer
Michael_H First Officer

What are your specs Chief?

CPU
Video Card
Memory

Which airplane were you flying into LAX?

Still does not answer your question? Ask a new question!

If the question and answers provided above do not answer your specific question - why not ask a new question of your own? Our community and flight simulator experts will provided a dedicated and unique answer to your flight sim question. And, you don't even need to register to post your question!

Ask New Question...

Search

Search our questions and answers...

Be sure to search for your question from existing posted questions before asking a new question as your question may already exist from another user. If you're sure your question is unique and hasn't been asked before, consider asking a new question.

Related Questions

Flight Sim Questions that are closely related to this...