how do you get the aircraft to say 500 100 50 40 30 20 10

boeing772 Guest

do you know how to get the aircrafts say the numbers of altitude like 500,100,50,40,30,20,10 pull up

Answers 5 Answers

Jump to latest
kneebender Guest

well, ya download a lil thingy for it like at simviation or flightsim or avsim and ya kinda follow the insructions and walla?
believe me its irratating when some limey suddenly starts screaming out the alltitude rite in the middle of a very important flare.
jerks make it so loud that it blows my speakers, so i don't use it anymore

boeing772 Guest

what is it called

s-combo Guest

s-combo i think was one, there is many, simviation i think it was,
and theres all sorts o stuff like cabin anouncements fasten seat belts, no smoking, blah, blah, blah, its poo-poo

portaboy Guest

AVSIM-------mwaltcall10.zip

Pro Member Chief Captain
VegasFlyer Chief Captain

system that calls out the altitude is called GPWS- geound proximity warning system. You get it with FSPassanger.

Still does not answer your question? Ask a new question!

If the question and answers provided above do not answer your specific question - why not ask a new question of your own? Our community and flight simulator experts will provided a dedicated and unique answer to your flight sim question. And, you don't even need to register to post your question!

Ask New Question...

Search

Search our questions and answers...

Be sure to search for your question from existing posted questions before asking a new question as your question may already exist from another user. If you're sure your question is unique and hasn't been asked before, consider asking a new question.

Related Questions

Flight Sim Questions that are closely related to this...