Train Sim NO CRACK CD

Pro Member First Officer
Ed Reagle (edr1073) First Officer

I downloaded the above NO CRACK and put iit into the root of train sim. It doesn't recognize it it just tells me that there isn't a disk in the drive. Any help on this no crack?

Thank you,

❓ ❓ ❓ ❓

Answers 17 Answers

Jump to latest
Pro Member Chief Captain
RadarMan Chief Captain

I haven't used MSTS in a very long time but I think it becomes different versions as you patch it.
Similar to the Flight Sim with the new patch.

Radar

Pro Member First Officer

Radarman,

I could find only one no-crack for train sim.

Thanks anyway,

Pro Member Chief Captain
RadarMan Chief Captain

I know there are others. I looked for them when I first saw your post but once I hit one site that Norton flashes a Window at me telling me there is a virus on that site I quit.

Try this.

https://flyawaysimulation.com/downloads/files/2801/microsoft-train-simulator-update-version-12/

Radar

Pro Member First Officer

Radarman,

I would get rid of Norton if I were you. I did and installed command on demand and have had no problems with that. They update the defs atleast one if not twice a day. Anyway. I thought that there was another NO Crack for Train Sim too. I'll keep looking I know that it is out there somewhere.

😀

Thanks,

Pro Member First Officer

RadarMan,

I followed the link. And it looks suspicious to me with the chest art (XXX ADD) at the bottom in the middle. The only thing it gave me was to load the Active X controls for the site...??? I ain't gonna do it...!!!!

Thanks again,

Pro Member Chief Captain
RadarMan Chief Captain

I know how bad Norton is, My ISP (Time Warner) gives one free, I may take it.

Here is the one that gave you trouble (chest "art" 🙄 ).
See if it is different than the one we have.

https://flyawaysimulation.com/downloads/files/2801/microsoft-train-simulator-update-version-12/

Radar

Pro Member First Officer

RadarMan,

Same exact file...??? I wonder why it has rar at the extension??? Maybe it needs to be renamed??? I did try making it a .exe, but it didn't work.

❓ ❓

Thanks,

Pro Member Chief Captain
RadarMan Chief Captain

Rar is short for Winrar, it a zip program similar to WinZip and has to be downloaded and installed just for files like those.
I understand that it will work on WinZip also but I'll stick to the most used one myself.

Radar

Pro Member First Officer

RadarMan,

I have never heard of that utility? Can I change the properties to ZIP in Win XP Pro and try it that way do you think?

Pro Member Chief Captain
RadarMan Chief Captain

I think the only way to open that is with winrar, I have XP home not Pro but I think there's very little difference in that function.

Since you just reinstalled windows I would hesitate telling you to change anything.
Winrar is a safe and respected utility.

Radar

Pro Member First Officer

RadarMan,

Which one of these do I select???

Software or information available at:
Softronic Oy WinRAR
WinAce

It looks legit. But I have been to places that I do not trust. The reading and documentation looks ok. Just wanted your recommendation.

Thank you,

Pro Member Chief Captain
RadarMan Chief Captain

I don't know much about them but I'd get WinRAR 3.42.

http://www.rarlab.com/

Radar

Pro Member First Officer

RadarMan,

I'll get back to you on this. I downloaded it . Since it is going to be rainning here in Virginia where I live most of the weekend. I'll unzip and let you know the outcome.

Ed

Pro Member Chief Captain
RadarMan Chief Captain

It'll become the default un-zipper, and the weather will be in the low 80's here (S.Calif.).

I'd like to hear what you have to say about it.
Another member Michelin uses it.

Radar

Pro Member First Officer

RadarMan,

Where in SOCAL? I was stationed there in the 70's at Camp Pendelton and later at San Diego. I loved my tours there. Anyway, if it becomes the default it is only a 15 trial. Won't Win XP Pro want it all back? I looked on the download site you gave me and did not see the price for it. I'll look again but if you know let me know.

Thank you,

Pro Member Chief Captain
RadarMan Chief Captain

Most of my life in LA and some in San Diego, I like LA best.

Price
http://www.rarlab.com/shop2rarlab.php?prod=winrar

I don't know what it does when it runs out, I imagine that you just delete the program and it reverts back to WinZip, but I can't say for certain.

Maybe they'll answer that question in an e-mail?

Radar

winrar is a unzip program that can unzip many file types such as .rar, .zip, .iso, etc
u can still use it after the trail by right clicking the file u want to un zip and going down to winrar and selecting extract here/extract to (insert filename without .zip/.rar/etc)

Still does not answer your question? Ask a new question!

If the question and answers provided above do not answer your specific question - why not ask a new question of your own? Our community and flight simulator experts will provided a dedicated and unique answer to your flight sim question. And, you don't even need to register to post your question!

Ask New Question...

Search

Search our questions and answers...

Be sure to search for your question from existing posted questions before asking a new question as your question may already exist from another user. If you're sure your question is unique and hasn't been asked before, consider asking a new question.

Related Questions

Flight Sim Questions that are closely related to this...