Fireworks

Pro Member Chief Captain
tomthetank Chief Captain

😀 Happy new year to you all 😀

Just in case you missed them.......turn the clock back to 00.00.01 making sure youve got the right date 01 01 2004 and fly from any major airport and you should see a firework display somewhere near by

Ive been to Sydney to see if MS had lit the bridge up........alas no, just the same old display(the same as fs2002)

Happy landings 😀

Answers 9 Answers

Jump to latest
Wile E Coyote Guest

Cool man!!! Didn't know about this!!!

But I flew to Sydney and the bridge was not lit... (???)

Pro Member First Officer
beerbadger First Officer

there cool!

Pro Member Chief Captain
Greekman72 Chief Captain

Great notice TTT.
👍 Thank you...Bring some of these fireworks to next party... 😉

Pro Member Chief Captain
tomthetank Chief Captain

You tell me when and where,and Ill be there 😉 🍻

Pro Member Captain
jarred_01 Captain

tomthetank wrote:

😀 Happy new year to you all 😀

Just in case you missed them.......turn the clock back to 00.00.01 making sure youve got the right date 01 01 2004 and fly from any major airport and you should see a firework display somewhere near by

Ive been to Sydney to see if MS had lit the bridge up........alas no, just the same old display(the same as fs2002)

Happy landings 😀

Thanks for that TTT, I'll try that after school.

Pro Member Chief Captain
Greekman72 Chief Captain

tomthetank wrote:

You tell me when and where,and Ill be there 😉 🍻

Dont forget your promise my friend... 😉

And it's not just New Year's that sees fireworks. If you fly over Paris on Bastille Day or major American cities on the 4th of July you will see them too 🙂

Pro Member First Officer
Andrew (AJWatson2209) First Officer

Whats classed as a major city? i flew round Chicago and London and Washington and nothing!

Pro Member First Officer
JTH First Officer

Well it's only American cities, and at around 10 PM at night I believe. So maybe try New York at 10 PM at night and see if you can get it then. (By the way that was me accidently posting as a Guest in the previous post. I wish this forum would give you a better login prompt when you are logged out!)

Still does not answer your question? Ask a new question!

If the question and answers provided above do not answer your specific question - why not ask a new question of your own? Our community and flight simulator experts will provided a dedicated and unique answer to your flight sim question. And, you don't even need to register to post your question!

Ask New Question...

Search

Search our questions and answers...

Be sure to search for your question from existing posted questions before asking a new question as your question may already exist from another user. If you're sure your question is unique and hasn't been asked before, consider asking a new question.

Related Questions

Flight Sim Questions that are closely related to this...