VOR navigation

DMax Guest

I've just bought FS 2004 and it's great! I am a little puzzled about one thing though, and I'm hoping someone can help me out. I used to have an earlier version of FS, and it came with a series of maps which displayed a number of airports around major centers such as New York or Seattle. Also on these maps were numerous VOR stations complete with radio frequencies and radials...these don't seem to come with 2004, or at least I can't find them. Is this information available anywhere? Or is it necessary to buy real charts?

Answers 1 Answers

Jump to latest
Wile E Coyote Guest

I think you mean the charts, don't you?
Originally they were designated for the "Flying Lessons". In real world they are used all the time. Since they cost money, you have to manage without them in the simulator, since there are only a few of them.
I think you can find them in the "chart" directory under the main FS2004 directory you created.

Still does not answer your question? Ask a new question!

If the question and answers provided above do not answer your specific question - why not ask a new question of your own? Our community and flight simulator experts will provided a dedicated and unique answer to your flight sim question. And, you don't even need to register to post your question!

Ask New Question...

Search

Search our questions and answers...

Be sure to search for your question from existing posted questions before asking a new question as your question may already exist from another user. If you're sure your question is unique and hasn't been asked before, consider asking a new question.

Related Questions

Flight Sim Questions that are closely related to this...