45%
 45%  [ 5 ]
Mötley Crüe
54%
 54%  [ 6 ]

Total Votes : 11

Pro Member Chief Captain
Alex (Fire_Emblem_Master) Chief Captain

I picked Poison, mainly because they've got the Axe-Master himself, C.C. DeVille!

Answers 12 Answers

Jump to latest
Pro Member Chief Captain
Jonathan (99jolegg) Chief Captain

Never heard of them 😞

Pro Member Captain
David (The-GPS-Kid) Captain

Definately poison ..........

UNSKINNY BOP ! 😉

Pro Member Chief Captain
Chris102 Chief Captain

FEM, How's the helicopter flying coming? Got the hover down yet? Sorry I could'nt explain it too well. Was Hovercontrol any help?

There's a new Jetranger out now, available to d/load @ Hovercontrol, that's really easy to fly, and very easy to hover with too.

Guest FEM Guest

I wonder who picked the Crue? They're awesome too, don't get me wrong (S.O.S) But Poison, oh man! These guys rock!

Grab their live album!

Pro Member Chief Captain
RadarMan Chief Captain

I picked Mötley Crüe because I'm old and I know more about them then the other. 🙄

Radar

Pro Member Captain
Dave Copeland (davec) Captain

FEM didn't include an 'neither' option - I thought they might be the names of racehorses 😂 I'm even older than Radarman 😉 and a Perry Como man myself Embarassed

Pro Member Trainee
eddie57 Trainee

I voted the Crue because Poison were too glam. Never mind hair metal - what about SLAYER!!

Pro Member First Officer
SoCalRick First Officer

I went with Poison, but it would be close against Motley Crüe for me, and this is all highly subjective of course, lol. Having a very diverse taste in music I would have had trouble deciding if Perry Como were included (nods to davec), but no problem making a selection if 'Ol Blue Eyes were on the list. As to Heino, I'm interested in hearing what he sounds like, but now I'm really going OT considering the poll choices, lol. Slayer would have been a good one too, eddie.

What about Guns-N-Roses, KISS, and Van Halen? Those probably border on too melodic, but they had good hair and some rockin' hits IMO.
Good poll, FEM, it's always fun to get to know the "family" as it were. Punk

Pro Member First Officer
Kurt Stevens (KurtPStevens) First Officer

Molly Hatchet or Lynyrd Skynyrd is more my speed y'all.

Rick Lee Guest

KurtPStevens wrote:

Molly Hatchet or Lynyrd Skynyrd is more my speed y'all.

Sweet Home Alabama ! Yeah!! What a song! Ten out of ten on my scale ❗

After years of trying to figure out that riff I read in a giutar magazine that Lynyrd Skynyrd were using two guitarists. No wonder I could never get my fingers around that one Wall Bashing

Re.: Molly Hatchet - who is Molly Hatchet?

Regards, Rick

Pro Member First Officer
Kurt Stevens (KurtPStevens) First Officer

If you like Skynyrd, odds are good you will like Molly Hatchet.
http://www.mollyhatchet.com/page5.htm

Rick Lee Guest

Thanks for the link, Kurt - I'm gonna check it out right now Read

Rick Lee

Still does not answer your question? Ask a new question!

If the question and answers provided above do not answer your specific question - why not ask a new question of your own? Our community and flight simulator experts will provided a dedicated and unique answer to your flight sim question. And, you don't even need to register to post your question!

Ask New Question...

Search

Search our questions and answers...

Be sure to search for your question from existing posted questions before asking a new question as your question may already exist from another user. If you're sure your question is unique and hasn't been asked before, consider asking a new question.

Related Questions

Flight Sim Questions that are closely related to this...