A very good joke

Pro Member Chief Captain
Manuel Agustin Clausse (Agus0404) Chief Captain

Hello guys! I found this joke about flight attendants on my VA's forum. 😂

To: All Qantas Flight Attendants over 35 years of age

Subject: Early Retirement.

Due to the current restructuring and possible future redundancies, Qantas Cabin Crew Team Leaders have held meetings and decided to implement a scheme to nominate all employees over 35 for early retirement.

This scheme will be known as RAPE (Retire Aged Personnel Early).

Persons selected to be RAPED can apply to Management for the SHAFT scheme (Special Help After Forced Termination). The situation of employees who have been RAPED and SHAFTED will be reviewed under the SCREW scheme (Scheme for Retired Early Workers). An employee may be RAPED only once, SHAFTED twice, but SCREWED as many times as Management deems appropriate. Employees who have been RAPED can apply to get AIDS (Additional income for Dependant Spouse) or HERPES (Half Earnings for Retiring Personnel Early Severance) . Obviously, an employee who had AIDS or HERPES will not be SHAFTED or SCREWED any further by Management.

Employees staying on will receive as much SHIT (Special High Intensity Training) as possible. Management has always prided itself on the amount of SHIT it gives it employees. Should you feel that you do not receive enough SHIT, please bring this to the attention of your Team Leader. He has been trained to give you all the SHIT you can handle.

There is no need to apply, though no notice will be given, Management assures all crew that they will know if they are being RAPED, SCREWED or SHAFTED. Many crew have expressed concern that the scheme is already in place and has been for some years, this is untrue, it WILL (When & If Lesley Likes) be implemented.

Consider this your notice.

Answers 8 Answers

Jump to latest
Pro Member Captain
David (The-GPS-Kid) Captain

Ok, so not "politically correct", but that was very funny !

Very good Agus!

😂 😂 😂

Pro Member Chief Captain
RadarMan Chief Captain

ROFL Thanks for the good laugh, I'll steal it and send it to my friends.

Radar

Pro Member Captain
Sam (SamIntel) Captain

Thanks, that was really funny. 😀

Pro Member Chief Captain
Manuel Agustin Clausse (Agus0404) Chief Captain

Yes, it was very funny.

I'll print it out and send it to my friends, too. That's a good idea.

Pro Member Chief Captain
Chris102 Chief Captain

👏 Very Funny! Clap

Pro Member Chief Captain
Alex (Fire_Emblem_Master) Chief Captain

Wild! 😂 I've seen that somewhere else before, but it was a different company. Definately not "Politically Correct" but then again, when have I worried about THAT?

Pro Member Trainee
Skymuncher Trainee

Mouarf 😂 😂 😂 simply awesome

Pro Member Captain
Jon Van Duyn (JVD) Captain

😂 loved it "lol" 😂

Still does not answer your question? Ask a new question!

If the question and answers provided above do not answer your specific question - why not ask a new question of your own? Our community and flight simulator experts will provided a dedicated and unique answer to your flight sim question. And, you don't even need to register to post your question!

Ask New Question...

Search

Search our questions and answers...

Be sure to search for your question from existing posted questions before asking a new question as your question may already exist from another user. If you're sure your question is unique and hasn't been asked before, consider asking a new question.

Related Questions

Flight Sim Questions that are closely related to this...