MSVCR70.DLL Error

doodleh Guest

HI all.

I have a dvd disk here with 4 large bin files on it (one for each cd) and an app called fs9.exe.

The FS9 file is supposed to be a crack for the cd bin files but when i launch it I get an error in relation to the MSVCR70.DLL.

Can someone tell me what I am doing wrong - I'm new to the filght simulator.

cheers

D

Answers 8 Answers

Jump to latest
Pro Member Chief Captain
RadarMan Chief Captain
doodleh Guest

I simply can't run the cd as it is a bin file - my OS does not know what program to run it in.

I'd have expected a setup.exe or something???

I have downloaded the file (thanks) which directory should it go in?

cheers

D

doodleh Guest

I put the dll in the system file and tried again - the error was then for another dll file. I downloaded this new dll and repeated - it then errored on another dll.

I get the feeling that these dll's should be on the install pack but all I literally have on the disk is the following:

- Microsoft_Flight_Simulator_2004.A_Century_of_Flight.CD1-iMMERSiON.Osiolek.ShareReactor
- Microsoft_Flight_Simulator_2004.A_Century_of_Flight.CD2-iMMERSiON.Osiolek.ShareReactor
- Microsoft_Flight_Simulator_2004.A_Century_of_Flight.CD3-iMMERSiON.Osiolek.ShareReactor
- Microsoft_Flight_Simulator_2004.A_Century_of_Flight.CD4-iMMERSiON.Osiolek.ShareReactor
- FS9.exe

cheers

D

Pro Member Chief Captain
RadarMan Chief Captain

Uninstall it. Then reinstall.
The sim should then start (disk#1) with an autoload, follow the wizard (directions) and keep putting in the disks that it asks for.

You shouldn't be getting all of those errors this way as long as your running Windows XP.

Next time you post could you please give us your complete system specs so it'll be easier for us to figure out.

Don't use the "NO-CD-Crack" for now just put disk #4 in when asked.

This is a new cet of CD's and legal ones, right? Information for installing only.

Radar

doodleh Guest

Good question!

My mate copied the dvd disk for me and I've just got off the phone with him. He can't install them neither!

Anyway, he downloaded this from somewhere so probably not legal!

I'm running XP, 512MB, lots of hard disk.

I also can't uninstall as nothing has yet installed (nothing in prgram manager).

Not sure what to do next really!!

cheers

D

Pro Member Chief Captain
RadarMan Chief Captain

Yeah, the illegal stuff usually is bad. The program is too big and has to have some errors while copying.

See if this rebate deal is to your liking.

http://www.freeafterrebate.info/index.php?topic=software&page=2

Radar

doodleh Guest

Cool - I'll take a look (althogh these rebates don't aply in the UK!!)

Thanks for your time Radarman

D

Pieter1998 Guest

Hello, I have the same problem now, but when I looked in my Flight simulator folder I saw that the file is still there... please help??

Still does not answer your question? Ask a new question!

If the question and answers provided above do not answer your specific question - why not ask a new question of your own? Our community and flight simulator experts will provided a dedicated and unique answer to your flight sim question. And, you don't even need to register to post your question!

Ask New Question...

Search

Search our questions and answers...

Be sure to search for your question from existing posted questions before asking a new question as your question may already exist from another user. If you're sure your question is unique and hasn't been asked before, consider asking a new question.

Related Questions

Flight Sim Questions that are closely related to this...