Can someone please tell me why I can't download the addons from this site? [/list]
3 Answers
What is the problem you are having, what error messages are you getting?
I can't seem to download either 😞
I push the download button, but the window asking me to save doesn't seem to appear 😕
If I select the "detail" button then that works okay ❓
Could be because of the download server being slightly slow at peak periods. Just whate a while after you click the download link. Also, if you click 'OPEN' instead of save the file, it could be downloading minimized with no information availible in IE. Please let me know if any other problems occur.
Still stuck on this question?
Ask Fly Away, our AI flight sim & aviation assistant, for an instant answer to this exact question — or ask the community below.
FS2004 — recently answered
FS2004Where can I download Greece scenery add-ons for FS2004?Download free Greece scenery add-ons for FS2004, including Athens, Samos and multi-airport…Read answer →FS2004Where can I download FS2004 Vueling and BA A320 liveries?Download Vueling and British Airways Airbus A320 liveries for FS2004, match each repaint to…Read answer →FS2004Where can I download Venezuela scenery for FS2004?Download Venezuela scenery for FS2004, including Cumaná airport and AFCAD2 upgrades, with…Read answer →FS2004Where can I download Singapore Changi scenery for FS2004?Download free Singapore Changi Airport (WSSS) scenery for FS2004, choose the visual package or…Read answer →
Trainee
Site Admin