Display problems for UK Mesh Scenery

gazpode_l@yahoo.com Guest

I am still having problems with getting my scenery to display, despite the fact that i've downloaded a new scenery mesh for the UK the basic floor scenery which displays roads, fields, and the basic flooring for towns & cities will still not display. Crying or Very sad

Do i need to download some autogen scenery?

any help appreciated! Embarassed

Answers 8 Answers

Jump to latest
Pro Member Chief Captain
RadarMan Chief Captain

What video card and drivers do you have.

What are your computer specs.

Radar

gazpode_l Guest

my father's machine was purchased jan 2004 and has a geforce fx5600 128mb graphics card. It more than handled flight sim fine, but since then i have lost my copy of fs9, and will be slightly "snookered" if I need to reinstall!

Despite my copying of meshes etc, I am still convinced that there is a vital component missing which draws the ground scenery on top of the mesh (which probably is on disk 4 Surrender ) BUT muppett boy here clearly didn't do a full install! Mad ..but establishing what it is actually missng without outlaying some of my precious wages is the BIG problem. If i think of it i will copy a photo down to this forum tomorrow so you can see my problem!

regards

gary

Pro Member Chief Captain
RadarMan Chief Captain

Good card, you can get a new sim with a rebate.

http://www.freeafterrebate.info/index.php?topic=software&page=2

A screenshot would be a great help.

Radar

Pro Member Chief Captain
tomthetank Chief Captain

If you have something like the VFR ground scenery then it switches the autogen off

Hey everyone se if u can figure this one out i had an ati x300 video card and the game worked fine then i put in my new ati x1600 and now in the disply section i want to chane them but the sliders dont let me and now all the graphics have been set to the lowest possible any answers

motherboard: ASUS P5GD1
1 GB RAM
ATI RADEON X1600 PCI EXPRESS VIDEO CARD
160 GB HD

THANX ANYONE WHO CAN HELP

Pro Member Chief Captain
Greekman72 Chief Captain

What do you mean with:...but the sliders dont let me...?
You cant move them?
Did your card installed correct?Is it recognized by FS?It must be shown in the Setting-Display-Hardware.

Help us a little bit more if you can... 😉

Pro Member Chief Captain
RadarMan Chief Captain

Anonymous wrote:

Hey everyone se if u can figure this one out i had an ati x300 video card and the game worked fine then i put in my new ati x1600 and now in the disply section i want to chane them but the sliders dont let me and now all the graphics have been set to the lowest possible any answers

motherboard: ASUS P5GD1
1 GB RAM
ATI RADEON X1600 PCI EXPRESS VIDEO CARD
160 GB HD

THANX ANYONE WHO CAN HELP

This link will tell you how to fix that.

http://support.microsoft.com/kb/836185/en-us

Radar

i had no idea that my alienguise could actualy screw up that and now it works perfect thanx again

Still does not answer your question? Ask a new question!

If the question and answers provided above do not answer your specific question - why not ask a new question of your own? Our community and flight simulator experts will provided a dedicated and unique answer to your flight sim question. And, you don't even need to register to post your question!

Ask New Question...

Search

Search our questions and answers...

Be sure to search for your question from existing posted questions before asking a new question as your question may already exist from another user. If you're sure your question is unique and hasn't been asked before, consider asking a new question.

Related Questions

Flight Sim Questions that are closely related to this...