Fly Away Simulation
SearchSearch 

Display problems for UK Mesh Scenery

gazpode_l@yahoo.com Guest

I am still having problems with getting my scenery to display, despite the fact that i've downloaded a new scenery mesh for the UK the basic floor scenery which displays roads, fields, and the basic flooring for towns & cities will still not display. Crying or Very sad

Do i need to download some autogen scenery?

any help appreciated! Embarassed

8 Responses

Pro Member Chief Captain
RadarMan Chief Captain

What video card and drivers do you have.

What are your computer specs.

Radar

gazpode_l Guest

my father's machine was purchased jan 2004 and has a geforce fx5600 128mb graphics card. It more than handled flight sim fine, but since then i have lost my copy of fs9, and will be slightly "snookered" if I need to reinstall!

Despite my copying of meshes etc, I am still convinced that there is a vital component missing which draws the ground scenery on top of the mesh (which probably is on disk 4 Surrender ) BUT muppett boy here clearly didn't do a full install! Mad ..but establishing what it is actually missng without outlaying some of my precious wages is the BIG problem. If i think of it i will copy a photo down to this forum tomorrow so you can see my problem!

regards

gary

Pro Member Chief Captain
RadarMan Chief Captain

Good card, you can get a new sim with a rebate.

http://www.freeafterrebate.info/index.php?topic=software&page=2

A screenshot would be a great help.

Radar

Pro Member Chief Captain
tomthetank Chief Captain

If you have something like the VFR ground scenery then it switches the autogen off

Hey everyone se if u can figure this one out i had an ati x300 video card and the game worked fine then i put in my new ati x1600 and now in the disply section i want to chane them but the sliders dont let me and now all the graphics have been set to the lowest possible any answers

motherboard: ASUS P5GD1
1 GB RAM
ATI RADEON X1600 PCI EXPRESS VIDEO CARD
160 GB HD

THANX ANYONE WHO CAN HELP

Pro Member Chief Captain
Greekman72 Chief Captain

What do you mean with:...but the sliders dont let me...?
You cant move them?
Did your card installed correct?Is it recognized by FS?It must be shown in the Setting-Display-Hardware.

Help us a little bit more if you can... 😉

Pro Member Chief Captain
RadarMan Chief Captain

Anonymous wrote:

Hey everyone se if u can figure this one out i had an ati x300 video card and the game worked fine then i put in my new ati x1600 and now in the disply section i want to chane them but the sliders dont let me and now all the graphics have been set to the lowest possible any answers

motherboard: ASUS P5GD1
1 GB RAM
ATI RADEON X1600 PCI EXPRESS VIDEO CARD
160 GB HD

THANX ANYONE WHO CAN HELP

This link will tell you how to fix that.

http://support.microsoft.com/kb/836185/en-us

Radar

i had no idea that my alienguise could actualy screw up that and now it works perfect thanx again