Me Again:

Beach Guest

APU, Bleed Air, and Hydrolic systems, External Power Carts, Cabin Pressurization systems. Stop the Beech King Air #2 Eng Oil Light from comming on when you pull back on the RPM handels at cruise. The oil pressure DOES stay good.
More realistic failures. IE: Hydrolic pump can shell out ect.
Single landing gear failure.

Allow for up to 10 Engines instead of 4:
ALlow diffrent types of engines:
This wold allow for the B-36 and the KC-97 to both be rendered.
Some KC-97s had 2 turbojets in additon to the 4 props.
REALISTIC stopping abillities and preformances of aircraft.
Have staartup time check local computer time zone and zulu offset.
If its evening in Main, and your flight is takeing off from honolulu, id like it to be afternoon in honolulu when FS opens, not evening. Honolulu time = GMT-10
Allow aircraft lightning strikes from ground or cloud. Let it screw up some avionics.
Id like HF radio capibilite
-Beach

Answers 4 Answers

Jump to latest
Pro Member First Officer
Barge First Officer

Beach wrote:

Allow for up to 10 Engines instead of 4:

WHERE have you seen a plane with 10 engines?!!!!!!

Pro Member First Officer
Elkinallen First Officer

HA! HA! The B-36 Peacemaker has 10 engines!!!

Pro Member First Officer
Barge First Officer

Ok, but I doubt Microsoft will add this into the sim just for the sake of one plane!

And btw can I see a pic of this plane?

Still does not answer your question? Ask a new question!

If the question and answers provided above do not answer your specific question - why not ask a new question of your own? Our community and flight simulator experts will provided a dedicated and unique answer to your flight sim question. And, you don't even need to register to post your question!

Ask New Question...

Search

Search our questions and answers...

Be sure to search for your question from existing posted questions before asking a new question as your question may already exist from another user. If you're sure your question is unique and hasn't been asked before, consider asking a new question.

Related Questions

Flight Sim Questions that are closely related to this...