Lock on problem.Doesn't start

Hi guys 🙂 .I've got Lock on months ago but still nothing.I've tried MANY tricks.I have also install the 2 patches but i still get the "error report" screen.My system is:Athlon 2400+,512 RAM and a G-force4 Ti 4200.If anyone is willing to help i could give more details about the problem.
THANKS...

Answers 3 Answers

Jump to latest
Pro Member Chief Captain
RadarMan Chief Captain

You can try here, but I think you need a better video card and the latest DirectX.

http://www.simhq.com/cgi-bin/ultimatebb.cgi?ubb=recent_user_posts;u=00013891

Radar

Well actually ,i did!I bought a GeForce 6800 and everything seems to be working great 😀 !I still have some problems with my joystick but it's OK.Tnx man!!!

A-10 ruulezzz!!

Pro Member Chief Captain
RadarMan Chief Captain

👍 Better video cards seem to clear up more problems than we know.
Good luck and enjoy!

Radar

Still does not answer your question? Ask a new question!

If the question and answers provided above do not answer your specific question - why not ask a new question of your own? Our community and flight simulator experts will provided a dedicated and unique answer to your flight sim question. And, you don't even need to register to post your question!

Ask New Question...

Search

Search our questions and answers...

Be sure to search for your question from existing posted questions before asking a new question as your question may already exist from another user. If you're sure your question is unique and hasn't been asked before, consider asking a new question.

Related Questions

Flight Sim Questions that are closely related to this...