Korean Airlines Near Crash [video]

Pro Member Captain
Jon Van Duyn (JVD) Captain

😳 Here is soundless but OK video of Korean Airlines almost crashing at Chek Lap Kok [Hong Kong Intl Airport]. This link will expire in 7 days. MY 100th post will have a few more videos. Some passenger comedy and others aircraft crashes. 😳

click below to download!

THE LAST LINK DIDN'T WORK BUT I HAVE A NEW ONE IN THE POST BELOW [IT WORKS]

Last edited by Jon Van Duyn (JVD) on Thu Apr 14, 2005 9:28 pm, edited 1 time in total

Answers 5 Answers

Jump to latest
Pro Member Chief Captain
tomthetank Chief Captain

😕 I think you may have to upload the file again only 132 bytes Mad

Pro Member Captain

tomthetank wrote:

😕 I think you may have to upload the file again only 132 bytes Mad

Here's my new link that works.Remember that this is link is only valid for 7 days. The download should be 810 kb [it's partly for those who don't have broadband]

Pro Member Chief Captain
tomthetank Chief Captain

😀 that one works 👍

Very close to being an engine strike Fear

There is a video of one doing just that

Pro Member Chief Captain
tomthetank Chief Captain

Listen live to " THE NEW HONG KONG VFR AIRSPACE" ➡

Pro Member Captain

Your link works.I've found another link with a few other links in it . IT's got Webcams and ATC [give the PHILADELPHIA [CAM 1 & 2] a try].

http://www.futurastudios.com/atc.html

Still does not answer your question? Ask a new question!

If the question and answers provided above do not answer your specific question - why not ask a new question of your own? Our community and flight simulator experts will provided a dedicated and unique answer to your flight sim question. And, you don't even need to register to post your question!

Ask New Question...

Search

Search our questions and answers...

Be sure to search for your question from existing posted questions before asking a new question as your question may already exist from another user. If you're sure your question is unique and hasn't been asked before, consider asking a new question.

Related Questions

Flight Sim Questions that are closely related to this...