FS2 crew

Pro Member Captain
Zach (ranald) Captain

Do you have to pay for it? as I just d/loaded the one for my 737-600 700 and I tried to load a flight and it did not get past 0% and after about five minutes the error report came up saying I have to restart FS9

Answers 2 Answers

Jump to latest
Pro Member Captain
David (The-GPS-Kid) Captain

Couple of points on FS2Crew:-

1. It's payware and thoroughly deserving to be payware, this is not some AVSIM type gimmick it takes the developer months to configure it for each add-ons that he makes a version for.

2. For anyone that does buy this, you strictly have to start your flight in the PMDG 737 by firstly loading up the default flight (The Cessna 172, at KSEA).... then change location, and then change aircraft to the PMDG.

If you load it up when you first start FS, it will not operate properly.

😉

Pro Member Captain
Zach (ranald) Captain

Ok thanks 👍 I might get it is it worth it?

Still does not answer your question? Ask a new question!

If the question and answers provided above do not answer your specific question - why not ask a new question of your own? Our community and flight simulator experts will provided a dedicated and unique answer to your flight sim question. And, you don't even need to register to post your question!

Ask New Question...

Search

Search our questions and answers...

Be sure to search for your question from existing posted questions before asking a new question as your question may already exist from another user. If you're sure your question is unique and hasn't been asked before, consider asking a new question.

Related Questions

Flight Sim Questions that are closely related to this...