Do you have to pay for it? as I just d/loaded the one for my 737-600 700 and I tried to load a flight and it did not get past 0% and after about five minutes the error report came up saying I have to restart FS9
2 Answers
Couple of points on FS2Crew:-
1. It's payware and thoroughly deserving to be payware, this is not some AVSIM type gimmick it takes the developer months to configure it for each add-ons that he makes a version for.
2. For anyone that does buy this, you strictly have to start your flight in the PMDG 737 by firstly loading up the default flight (The Cessna 172, at KSEA).... then change location, and then change aircraft to the PMDG.
If you load it up when you first start FS, it will not operate properly.
😉
Ok thanks 👍 I might get it is it worth it?
Still stuck on this question?
Ask Fly Away, our AI flight sim & aviation assistant, for an instant answer to this exact question — or ask the community below.
FS2004 — recently answered
FS2004Where can I download Greece scenery add-ons for FS2004?Download free Greece scenery add-ons for FS2004, including Athens, Samos and multi-airport…Read answer →FS2004Where can I download FS2004 Vueling and BA A320 liveries?Download Vueling and British Airways Airbus A320 liveries for FS2004, match each repaint to…Read answer →FS2004Where can I download Venezuela scenery for FS2004?Download Venezuela scenery for FS2004, including Cumaná airport and AFCAD2 upgrades, with…Read answer →FS2004Where can I download Singapore Changi scenery for FS2004?Download free Singapore Changi Airport (WSSS) scenery for FS2004, choose the visual package or…Read answer →
Captain