I am trying to use the Opensky 757-200 with NWA textures and when ever I try to fly it the sound is not a jet, it sounds like some prop plane. Like mabe a B-25, I'm not sure. Please help. 😞 ❗ ❓
5 Answers
Open up a good 757 sound folder and copy whatever is in there and then paste in to the duff folder (overwriting any thing)
I downloaded 757 Rolls Royce sounds and there is a bunch of .wav files, and a sound.cfg file. What do you mean by the duff folder? How do I install them?
Just copy the new sound folder into the 757 folder(make sure its called sound) and it will overwrite the old sound folder
That should see you ok 😉
Thanks, I got it to work. 😀
👍 Enjoy 😉
Still stuck on this question?
Ask Fly Away, our AI flight sim & aviation assistant, for an instant answer to this exact question — or ask the community below.
FS2004 — recently answered
FS2004Where can I download Greece scenery add-ons for FS2004?Download free Greece scenery add-ons for FS2004, including Athens, Samos and multi-airport…Read answer →FS2004Where can I download FS2004 Vueling and BA A320 liveries?Download Vueling and British Airways Airbus A320 liveries for FS2004, match each repaint to…Read answer →FS2004Where can I download Venezuela scenery for FS2004?Download Venezuela scenery for FS2004, including Cumaná airport and AFCAD2 upgrades, with…Read answer →FS2004Where can I download Singapore Changi scenery for FS2004?Download free Singapore Changi Airport (WSSS) scenery for FS2004, choose the visual package or…Read answer →
Captain
Chief Captain