Sound problem

Pro Member Captain
Sam (SamIntel) Captain

I am trying to use the Opensky 757-200 with NWA textures and when ever I try to fly it the sound is not a jet, it sounds like some prop plane. Like mabe a B-25, I'm not sure. Please help. 😞 ❗ ❓

Answers 5 Answers

Jump to latest
Pro Member Chief Captain
tomthetank Chief Captain

Open up a good 757 sound folder and copy whatever is in there and then paste in to the duff folder (overwriting any thing)

Pro Member Captain
Sam (SamIntel) Captain

I downloaded 757 Rolls Royce sounds and there is a bunch of .wav files, and a sound.cfg file. What do you mean by the duff folder? How do I install them?

Pro Member Chief Captain
tomthetank Chief Captain

Just copy the new sound folder into the 757 folder(make sure its called sound) and it will overwrite the old sound folder

That should see you ok 😉

Pro Member Captain
Sam (SamIntel) Captain

Thanks, I got it to work. 😀

Pro Member Chief Captain
tomthetank Chief Captain

👍 Enjoy 😉

Still does not answer your question? Ask a new question!

If the question and answers provided above do not answer your specific question - why not ask a new question of your own? Our community and flight simulator experts will provided a dedicated and unique answer to your flight sim question. And, you don't even need to register to post your question!

Ask New Question...

Search

Search our questions and answers...

Be sure to search for your question from existing posted questions before asking a new question as your question may already exist from another user. If you're sure your question is unique and hasn't been asked before, consider asking a new question.

Related Questions

Flight Sim Questions that are closely related to this...