I want scenery for Richmond Virginia

Pro Member Trainee
henricopd Trainee

Can anyone tell me if FS2004 has any downloadable scenery for Richmond Virginia? I see in the game that it has downtown buildings but that is all. I do not see the RIR Racetrack or anything like that. Thanks.

Answers 6 Answers

Jump to latest
Pro Member Chief Captain
tomthetank Chief Captain

😀 Hello (im having a Groundhog Day moment i thought id allready replied to this)

Hay Ho..... try this link

A good starting point is the top one then try all the others(2 pages of em)

Good luck

Pro Member Trainee
Mike (bmike63) Trainee

I bet I know you, Henricopd. I worked at KRIC for 15+ years. I have exhausted myself the same as you seeking KRIC and Richmond scenery. I tried several afcad's that do not even come close. I am seriously thinking about designing my own within the next month or two. If so and it works, I'll send you the file, since it seems we are the only two individuals seeking this. If you have come across the files since your post, I would like to try it myself. 'til later.

Baka Guest

awesome id love some richmond scenery or Busch gardens scenery so i could fly over some roller coasters 😎

Pro Member Chief Captain
Alex (Fire_Emblem_Master) Chief Captain

TTT, you have awesome taste in movies!

Have you seen Spaceballs? Or Monty Python and the Holy Grail? Or better yet...STRANGE BREW!!

I want a copy too..i live in Norfolk

Pro Member Chief Captain
RadarMan Chief Captain

Anonymous wrote:

I want a copy too..i live in Norfolk

Here are a few mixed in for Virginia.

https://flyawaysimulation.com/downloads/search/?q=Richmond+Virginia&cat=

Radar

Still does not answer your question? Ask a new question!

If the question and answers provided above do not answer your specific question - why not ask a new question of your own? Our community and flight simulator experts will provided a dedicated and unique answer to your flight sim question. And, you don't even need to register to post your question!

Ask New Question...

Search

Search our questions and answers...

Be sure to search for your question from existing posted questions before asking a new question as your question may already exist from another user. If you're sure your question is unique and hasn't been asked before, consider asking a new question.

Related Questions

Flight Sim Questions that are closely related to this...