AI aircraft with no fake airlines

span1014 Guest

I got alot of AI aircraft from project AI and am very satisfied about the amount of real airlines in my simulator. But I hate to see the fake airlines provided by microsoft. Is there any way to get rid of the fake airlines? I have FS 2002. Thanks

KK

Answers 3 Answers

Jump to latest
Pro Member Chief Captain
tomthetank Chief Captain

😀 Just down load some replacement textures for the default aircraft.
There are some on this site but for all of them you will have to do some searching

Good luck

DLR Guest

You can buy Ultimate traffivc or MYTRAFFIC, these will delete the fake airlines also.
I got rid of those the first day I bought fs2002 back in July 2002.
Ultimate Traffic uses real schedules, you get more airlines and no Genral Aviation.
MyTraffic, you get airlines (some of the prepaints are sucky) and you get allot of GA also. It is more real in some respects.
Ultimate Traffic is less costly, and has some better features.

Scotteiboi Guest

Just to let you know, these airplanes are not fake....i looked them up by myself...they are REAL planes and REAL airlines...

Still does not answer your question? Ask a new question!

If the question and answers provided above do not answer your specific question - why not ask a new question of your own? Our community and flight simulator experts will provided a dedicated and unique answer to your flight sim question. And, you don't even need to register to post your question!

Ask New Question...

Search

Search our questions and answers...

Be sure to search for your question from existing posted questions before asking a new question as your question may already exist from another user. If you're sure your question is unique and hasn't been asked before, consider asking a new question.

Related Questions

Flight Sim Questions that are closely related to this...