Default FS traffic

Pro Member Trainee
figgi Trainee

How do i get rid of the default FS traffic?

Felix

Answers 4 Answers

Jump to latest
Pro Member Chief Captain
RadarMan Chief Captain

Go into settings in the sim and move the traffic slide all the way to the left, (to zero) and you'll be all alone in the sky and on the ground.

Radar

Pro Member First Officer
mrkonk First Officer

Are you sure you dont want want any trafic. I like to cach up with the trafic and follow.

Pro Member Chief Captain
Matthew Shope (mypilot) Chief Captain

I've got tired of the "American Pacific" and those airlines by turning the slide down to zero and the disableing those aircraft in my general avaition traffic program.

Pro Member First Officer
Fredericia01 First Officer

figgi wrote:

How do i get rid of the default FS traffic?

Felix

You go into FS9 mainfolder/Scenery/World/scenery folder,and delete the 2 traffic bgl. files.(traffic 32......bgl)
Make a backup of them,in case that you want to have your default traffic running again . 😎

Still does not answer your question? Ask a new question!

If the question and answers provided above do not answer your specific question - why not ask a new question of your own? Our community and flight simulator experts will provided a dedicated and unique answer to your flight sim question. And, you don't even need to register to post your question!

Ask New Question...

Search

Search our questions and answers...

Be sure to search for your question from existing posted questions before asking a new question as your question may already exist from another user. If you're sure your question is unique and hasn't been asked before, consider asking a new question.

Related Questions

Flight Sim Questions that are closely related to this...