Alerting you on some spam...

Pro Member Chief Captain
Chris102 Chief Captain

I don't know how I got this one. On the email I use for only eBay and FlyAway , I get this message:

Hello ,

My name is Frank Composto aka Island . I own [website] . This Email is a special invite to my site . You can get free direct tv or free dishnetwork . Some people call it hacking but i like to call it testing. So with the low price of 79.00 us dollars i can show you the tips and tricks on how to decrypt direct tv and dishnetwork.So i would be expecting you at

If you get it, DO NOT go onto the website - It's a virus. I have to check to see if I sold something to this idiot on Ebay.

Chris

Last edited by Chris102 on Sat Apr 23, 2005 3:39 am, edited 1 time in total

Answers 4 Answers

Jump to latest

Thanks for the alert Chris,

can't be careful enough these days 😳

Regards, Rick

Pro Member Chief Captain
Matthew Shope (mypilot) Chief Captain

I don't have an e-mail address so I don't have to worry about it. I almost clicked on that link though.

Pro Member First Officer
mrkonk First Officer

You should have put Parantheses around it so if people do click on it it will go to the wrong website.What kind of web adress is (www..net)

Pro Member Chief Captain
Chris102 Chief Captain

It was edited - I edited it again.

Sorry for the confusion. Embarassed

Still does not answer your question? Ask a new question!

If the question and answers provided above do not answer your specific question - why not ask a new question of your own? Our community and flight simulator experts will provided a dedicated and unique answer to your flight sim question. And, you don't even need to register to post your question!

Ask New Question...

Search

Search our questions and answers...

Be sure to search for your question from existing posted questions before asking a new question as your question may already exist from another user. If you're sure your question is unique and hasn't been asked before, consider asking a new question.

Related Questions

Flight Sim Questions that are closely related to this...