SPAM

Pro Member Chief Captain
tomthetank Chief Captain

SPAM
I know we have a problem with these idots,but please do not reply to these messages and dont whatever you do click any links that they provide
We will delete them as soon as we can
Sometimes we get lucky and they post as we are online and we get them before you see them(thats nice 😉 )and sometimes they sneek in when nobody is about
But we will delete them asap
Thanks

rant over 🙄

back on patrol with my scissors 😉

Answers 7 Answers

Jump to latest
Pro Member Chief Captain
Greekman72 Chief Captain

Ninja 👍 🍻

Pro Member Captain
Sean (SeanGa) Captain

pfftt... scissors? you sound like a wussy! how 'bout an axe? Twisted Evil

Pro Member Chief Captain
CrashGordon Chief Captain

tomthetank wrote:

SPAM
I know we have a problem with these idots,but please do not reply to these messages and dont whatever you do click any links that they provide
We will delete them as soon as we can
Sometimes we get lucky and they post as we are online and we get them before you see them(thats nice 😉 )and sometimes they sneek in when nobody is about
But we will delete them asap
Thanks

rant over 🙄

back on patrol with my scissors 😉

I appreciate you efforts, but wouldn't it be a lot more effective if Flyaway set the site up to prevent the problem rather than have the moderators lock the barn door after the horse was stolen?

It is simply a question of requiring everyone to register for the forums before they can post to them. It appears that Flyaway is opposed to that idea, but he won't come out of hiding to say why.

Pro Member Chief Captain
RadarMan Chief Captain

I back TTT up on all that he said, you don't see half of what we get.

Radar

Pro Member Chief Captain
CrashGordon Chief Captain

RadarMan wrote:

I back TTT up on all that he said, you don't see half of what we get.

Radar

I can believe that, but will someone please say why a method to substantially reduce the problem appears to be opposed by the management?

Why all the effort to remove offensive posts, rather than preventing them in the first place?

Pro Member Chief Captain
Jake (JarJarBinks) Chief Captain

YAY!!!!!!!!! but i responded to 1 on accident before i read this Embarassed sry

Pro Member Chief Captain
hms_endeavour Chief Captain

😀 😀 😀 GO admins!!!Delete spammers!With a chainsaw! 😀

Still does not answer your question? Ask a new question!

If the question and answers provided above do not answer your specific question - why not ask a new question of your own? Our community and flight simulator experts will provided a dedicated and unique answer to your flight sim question. And, you don't even need to register to post your question!

Ask New Question...

Search

Search our questions and answers...

Be sure to search for your question from existing posted questions before asking a new question as your question may already exist from another user. If you're sure your question is unique and hasn't been asked before, consider asking a new question.

Related Questions

Flight Sim Questions that are closely related to this...