Air Wales

Pro Member Chief Captain
tomthetank Chief Captain

Just a few pics showing my new Air Wales paints

You have all seen the Airbus before,but now I have the full fleet of ATRs

My thanks to davec Bow Down for these these repaints,who has been working on them over the last week Hack

Dave you should release these to the public,they are just too good to live on only my PC

Answers 8 Answers

Jump to latest
Pro Member Captain
Jon Van Duyn (JVD) Captain

Davec is doing the same for me. He is busy repainting a 777 in some Air Mauritius colours.

Wonderful shots of the ATR. 😀

Pro Member Captain
David (The-GPS-Kid) Captain

Fab repaints by the Legendary Dave C....

TTT - Air Wales fly from my local Airport (EGNT) down to Cardiff and Plymouth so see quite a bit of their ATR42s...

I also downloaded a Flight 1 ATR72 repaint in Air Wales but I don't reckon it's as good as DaveC's version !

😉

Pro Member Captain
Dave Copeland (davec) Captain

The-GPS-Kid wrote:

I also downloaded a Flight 1 ATR72 repaint in Air Wales but I don't reckon it's as good as DaveC's version !

😉

Keen to have a look at that ATR72 but a search of Flight 1 yielded nought -have you got a link to it ?

Pro Member Chief Captain
Chris102 Chief Captain

Great job Dave!

Pro Member Chief Captain
RadarMan Chief Captain

He did a beautiful job on it and that scenery of yours is spectacular.

Radar

Pro Member Captain
David (The-GPS-Kid) Captain

... It's not a repaint from Flight 1 Dave, it's been done by some guy called Bruce who (like yourself) does repaints for pleasure..... He has a site with his masterpieces on and he has done a rather good Air Wales job for the Flight 1 ATR72.

Sorry, I haven't got the link any more Dave but I remember I searched Google for "Flight 1 ATR72 repaints" and I found the link to this Bruce fella's site.

Dave - reckon you should be posting your masteri pieces onto the www

😉

Pro Member Chief Captain
tomthetank Chief Captain

Ermm... Is this the site you are on about ➡

http://www.bruces-stuff.pwp.blueyonder.co.uk/flight_sim.htm

He took some finding 😉

Pro Member Captain
Dave Copeland (davec) Captain

Thanks TTT - that's the one.
Texture download had an email address but got a Mailer-Daemon response to my email. Shame - I would have liked to talk to him.
Thanks for your trouble anyway,
Dave C

Still does not answer your question? Ask a new question!

If the question and answers provided above do not answer your specific question - why not ask a new question of your own? Our community and flight simulator experts will provided a dedicated and unique answer to your flight sim question. And, you don't even need to register to post your question!

Ask New Question...

Search

Search our questions and answers...

Be sure to search for your question from existing posted questions before asking a new question as your question may already exist from another user. If you're sure your question is unique and hasn't been asked before, consider asking a new question.

Related Questions

Flight Sim Questions that are closely related to this...