Trail version of Fraps

Pro Member Chief Captain
tomthetank Chief Captain

Ok frapetts
You have the program,and you think that 30secs of recording time is not enough................................................ well think again

This video is made up of short clips,some only a couple of seconds others 10 or 20 seconds

I will admit to the last clip being just over 30secs(35s) but if you are limited to the trail version you could easaly have got around this
(playback fsreplay and tick the continuious box and time it,then recored it when you are happy)

The video itself would be pretty borring,but add some dramatic music and,well see for yourself

The video came from an idea I had after hearing a TV ad and thought that would make great music to a short film,all in all it took about 1/2hour to make from start to finish(including the flying)so you can see I realy threw this together
The longest part was finding the music

Anyway here is the film ➡

http://s27.yousendit.com/d.aspx?id=3HK8E5JXT2YLL2TZYIVYJK8HO9

Comments and sugestions welcome

Answers 1 Answers

Jump to latest
Pro Member Chief Captain
RadarMan Chief Captain

You did a great job as usual, yes the music makes it spectacular, bigger than life.
Thanks for the lesson and turn your damn lights on!

Radar

Still does not answer your question? Ask a new question!

If the question and answers provided above do not answer your specific question - why not ask a new question of your own? Our community and flight simulator experts will provided a dedicated and unique answer to your flight sim question. And, you don't even need to register to post your question!

Ask New Question...

Search

Search our questions and answers...

Be sure to search for your question from existing posted questions before asking a new question as your question may already exist from another user. If you're sure your question is unique and hasn't been asked before, consider asking a new question.

Related Questions

Flight Sim Questions that are closely related to this...