Hello. Last year i was on a Piper Cherokee PA-28-140. And i love that aircraft that i was on. But I was wondering what are the differences between the 140 series and the 180F series. I would like to know this because i wanted to get the Flight 1 Piper Cherokee 180F.
1 Answers
Jared,
The Cherokee 140 is fitted with a 140 horse power engine, with 150 being optional as a aftermarket refit. The Cherokee 180 is equipped with a 180 horse power engine. As for the airframe deminsions, I am not sure if the 180 has a longer fuselage or wingspan as I've never flown either. Most of my time is in a Piper Arrow, PA-28RT-201. Which is a 200 horse power retractable, with a T tail. The Cherokee's are very comfortable and stable airplanes...very forgiving platforms.
Still stuck on this question?
Ask Fly Away, our AI flight sim & aviation assistant, for an instant answer to this exact question — or ask the community below.
FS2004 — recently answered
FS2004Where can I download Greece scenery add-ons for FS2004?Download free Greece scenery add-ons for FS2004, including Athens, Samos and multi-airport…Read answer →FS2004Where can I download FS2004 Vueling and BA A320 liveries?Download Vueling and British Airways Airbus A320 liveries for FS2004, match each repaint to…Read answer →FS2004Where can I download Venezuela scenery for FS2004?Download Venezuela scenery for FS2004, including Cumaná airport and AFCAD2 upgrades, with…Read answer →FS2004Where can I download Singapore Changi scenery for FS2004?Download free Singapore Changi Airport (WSSS) scenery for FS2004, choose the visual package or…Read answer →
Captain