Piper Cherokee

Pro Member Captain
Jared Captain

Hello. Last year i was on a Piper Cherokee PA-28-140. And i love that aircraft that i was on. But I was wondering what are the differences between the 140 series and the 180F series. I would like to know this because i wanted to get the Flight 1 Piper Cherokee 180F.

Answers 1 Answers

Jump to latest

Jared,

The Cherokee 140 is fitted with a 140 horse power engine, with 150 being optional as a aftermarket refit. The Cherokee 180 is equipped with a 180 horse power engine. As for the airframe deminsions, I am not sure if the 180 has a longer fuselage or wingspan as I've never flown either. Most of my time is in a Piper Arrow, PA-28RT-201. Which is a 200 horse power retractable, with a T tail. The Cherokee's are very comfortable and stable airplanes...very forgiving platforms.

Still does not answer your question? Ask a new question!

If the question and answers provided above do not answer your specific question - why not ask a new question of your own? Our community and flight simulator experts will provided a dedicated and unique answer to your flight sim question. And, you don't even need to register to post your question!

Ask New Question...

Search

Search our questions and answers...

Be sure to search for your question from existing posted questions before asking a new question as your question may already exist from another user. If you're sure your question is unique and hasn't been asked before, consider asking a new question.

Related Questions

Flight Sim Questions that are closely related to this...