Viscount take off settings

Pro Member Trainee
unlucky Trainee

Does anyone know the typical take off trim settings for the Viscount 810?Many thaks in advance.Stuart

Answers 1 Answers

Jump to latest
Pro Member Captain
Germán Campopiano (Oberkomando) Captain

HI; THIS IS A LIST DONE BY MISELF. ENJOY IT (REED BELOW FIRST)

I CAN TELL U, SOMETHING ABOUT THIS AIRCRAFT TAKES OFF.

""""""Retractable tricycle type with twin wheels on each unit. All units retract forward hydraulically""""""

I HEARED THAT IT HAS AN SPECIALLY WAY TO CLIMB TO THE SKY, BUT THE DIFERENCE BETWIN THIS AN THE TAIL GEAR AIRCRAFT IS THA I NEEDS SOME ARODINAMIC SPEED HELP, CAUSE THE FOUR ENGINES ARE SLOW AT THE BEGINING, BUT THATS NOT THE CASE.
THE CASE IS THE NEXT: START ENGINES, PUT ON THE RUNWAY, START THE RACE, WHEN IT REACHES 125 KM/H, IT IS PULLED TO 100%, THEN NEAR 150 KM/H, THE PILOT RISE THE NOSE OF THE PLANE 5°´s; AFTER THAT THE PLANE WILL BE AT 105% (MAX RPM). AFTER THAT IT WILL BE NESESARY TO PULL FLAPS AT HALF AND THEN PULL BACK AND VERY FAST CORRECT THE MANOUVER TO FRONT AS FAST A POSIBLE, SO THE PLANE CAN RISE THE TAIL.

iN CASE YOU DONT WANT TO REED THIS, CHECK IN GOOGLE TH FAMOUSE STATIC TAKE OFF (WHEN RUNWAY IS TO SHORT OR IF PLAN IS MAX LOADESD.
-----------HI; IN CASE U WANT THE SPECIFICATIONS TELL ME ABOUT IT.------------.

Still does not answer your question? Ask a new question!

If the question and answers provided above do not answer your specific question - why not ask a new question of your own? Our community and flight simulator experts will provided a dedicated and unique answer to your flight sim question. And, you don't even need to register to post your question!

Ask New Question...

Search

Search our questions and answers...

Be sure to search for your question from existing posted questions before asking a new question as your question may already exist from another user. If you're sure your question is unique and hasn't been asked before, consider asking a new question.

Related Questions

Flight Sim Questions that are closely related to this...