Wilco A380 Released with Video

Pro Member Captain
Jon Van Duyn (JVD) Captain

I don't know about you guys but I've been looking forward to this release. Wilco has launched a download version for their A380 [forgive me if the launch is now old].If you aren't to sure of what to expect If recommend downloading their video from the following link:

http://www.wilcopub.com/index.cfm?fuseaction=prod_380

Answers 7 Answers

Jump to latest
Pro Member Captain
David (The-GPS-Kid) Captain

Hi JVD,

I just downloaded the Wilco Fleet A380 last evening...... and it's getting it's maiden voyage this very evening so watch this space and I'll post some feedback about it later.

😉

Pro Member Captain

Is there a demo ❓

Pro Member Captain

DO NOT BUY - See my separate posting on hte "GENERAL" forum.

The product simply does not function and no support is yet being offered by Wilco.

These comments are to the best of my knowledge completely true and without malice to Wilco who normallu offer sound products.

When Wilco direct users of this forum towards a SUPPORT area and patches / instructions on how to get the AutoPilot working on this product, I will remove this posting.

Pro Member Captain

I've never known a production team [Wilco] to lieabout a product so badly.It makes me Mad.

After all that ,can anyone tell me abou the PerfectFlight A380.

Pro Member Captain

I've not heard of the Perfect Flight A380 but I know there is a new A380 from Abacus (who have released some great add-ons in the past, although that doesn't mean much!).

I'm going to hold off any further A380 purchases as I don't think the time is right to buy a plane that so little is known about.

My next Plane will be the Dreamfleet 727 from Flight 1. 😉

Pro Member Captain

Well, I have to admit but I couldn't wait for an A380 so I went and bought the Perfect Flight A380. I quit enjoy the product [but it's not the best].

The good side: Almost more liveries than any other product [They spent time creating the liveries].

Wonderful animations

Cabin and VC.

It's wonderful to fly.

very nice reflective textures.

Down side: The cockpit isn't accurate [ no MCDU]

No wing views.

The Autopilot works [I think] but they havn't spent much time on it.

Here's a link to their website: http://www.fs2000.org/a380/flightsim.htm

Pro Member Captain

Anyway I'm busy flying the Perfect Flight A380 from Dubai to Gatwick so when I'm done I'll post some screen shots and then you will see what I'm talking about.

Still does not answer your question? Ask a new question!

If the question and answers provided above do not answer your specific question - why not ask a new question of your own? Our community and flight simulator experts will provided a dedicated and unique answer to your flight sim question. And, you don't even need to register to post your question!

Ask New Question...

Search

Search our questions and answers...

Be sure to search for your question from existing posted questions before asking a new question as your question may already exist from another user. If you're sure your question is unique and hasn't been asked before, consider asking a new question.

Related Questions

Flight Sim Questions that are closely related to this...