NO SOUND!!!

Grounded Guest

Think I did something to my .exe file...don't ask! Can't get any sound, only during the videos when the two are explaining how to use FS. Help!

Answers 3 Answers

Jump to latest
Pro Member Chief Captain
RadarMan Chief Captain

No harm, just load fs9 over itself. That way you won't loose anything that you have loaded or set.

Grounded Guest

Thanks for the reply. But how can I replace the FS9 file and still not use the 4th CD?

After fooling around with FS last night, I found after I crashed (do that a lot), I DID have sound. If I used my mouse to change any settings, the sound would go away. Crashed again, sound again. Off and on all night. Can you or anyone figure that out? I checked my DirectX and everything passed. One check added my card doesn't support hardware buffering but will only play back from software buffers. ?????

Anil Singhal Guest

See this download : No CD patch for FS2004. and you got it !

http://www.simviation.com/fs2004misc1.htm

Enjoy,

anil_singhal@mentor.com

Still does not answer your question? Ask a new question!

If the question and answers provided above do not answer your specific question - why not ask a new question of your own? Our community and flight simulator experts will provided a dedicated and unique answer to your flight sim question. And, you don't even need to register to post your question!

Ask New Question...

Search

Search our questions and answers...

Be sure to search for your question from existing posted questions before asking a new question as your question may already exist from another user. If you're sure your question is unique and hasn't been asked before, consider asking a new question.

Related Questions

Flight Sim Questions that are closely related to this...