an Ultimate Traffic question

Pro Member Captain
nottobe Captain

I remember after my first installation of UT I was so delighted to see all the airports are equipped with boarding decks (is this what you call? cant think of the name on top of my head), and all kinds of maintenance vehicles. but something happened, so i had to reinstall, then all of these luxuries were gone,...........dont know why!!!

Answers 7 Answers

Jump to latest
Pro Member Captain
Jon Van Duyn (JVD) Captain

Well, I bought the product and I never got any of those features that you mentioned.Mad

Pro Member Chief Captain
RadarMan Chief Captain

I never saw them either, turn up your scenery to the max (all the way to the right) and you'll see jetways at most of the major airports.

Radar

Pro Member First Officer
twistedsucker First Officer

I am thinking of buying this products, is there any important ups and downs I should know about and also, does this mod decrease the overall performance of the game?

Pro Member Chief Captain
RadarMan Chief Captain

It depends on your computer system. If you turn the "Traffic" slide to maximum (100%) you will get a FPS hit at major airports, you can of course lower it some, you'll get a little less traffic but the sim seems like new once you add "UT".
I would buy it again in an instant and I don't have a powerful computer now.
To me it's a "must have".

Radar

Pro Member First Officer
twistedsucker First Officer

Oh right ok, thanks for the information 🙂

Pro Member Captain
nottobe Captain

radarman, I did see all the airport facilities after my first time installation of UT. Maybe I was deaming, but the dream seems to be too true to be a dream, I actuall bumped into a boarding deck (concourse?), so I wouldn't forget. But then I installed FS9.1 update, this was the begining of the headache: all flight1 addons stopped working. So I fell back to original FS2004 (fs9.0), reinstalled UT and USAR, since then, all the concourses and service trucks have been gone from the airports where previously they existed.......
I reinstalled everthing including FS and all addons, it never worked like the first time......

Pro Member Chief Captain
RadarMan Chief Captain

I haven't any idea what scenery you did have but "UT" is only a traffic add-on not a scenery add-on.The only way to get the jetways is to turn up the scenery slider or to download and install them one by one for different airports.
If you do figure it out I'd like to know what you had that gave you so much extra eye candy.
Good luck with it.

Radar

Still does not answer your question? Ask a new question!

If the question and answers provided above do not answer your specific question - why not ask a new question of your own? Our community and flight simulator experts will provided a dedicated and unique answer to your flight sim question. And, you don't even need to register to post your question!

Ask New Question...

Search

Search our questions and answers...

Be sure to search for your question from existing posted questions before asking a new question as your question may already exist from another user. If you're sure your question is unique and hasn't been asked before, consider asking a new question.

Related Questions

Flight Sim Questions that are closely related to this...