Looking Platus PC6 Porter training.

Pro Member Trainee
Ken Alger (Timber) Trainee

I received FS 2004 for Christmas, and really like it. A great Sim. I have been flying the virtual bombers of WarBirds II and WarBirds II for about six year now but am realizing the controls pale to what FS 2004 requires. All that to say Help!
Reading through FS forums there is a recurring theme suggesting to stay with one plane rather than jump around. With that in mind I downloaded the Platus PC6 Porter, a plane that I have always admired.
Anyway I really need a good resource geared for training with the PC6. From engine management to nav instruments.
I'm a retired Coast Guard radarman and know surface navigation. Just need to sit with some good information on the Porter layout along with everytning else.

I would appreciate any suggestions, links, etc.
I am going through the pilots handbook as well.

Still does not answer your question? Ask a new question!

If the question and answers provided above do not answer your specific question - why not ask a new question of your own? Our community and flight simulator experts will provided a dedicated and unique answer to your flight sim question. And, you don't even need to register to post your question!

Ask New Question...

Search

Search our questions and answers...

Be sure to search for your question from existing posted questions before asking a new question as your question may already exist from another user. If you're sure your question is unique and hasn't been asked before, consider asking a new question.

Related Questions

Flight Sim Questions that are closely related to this...