Runway 12 object placer

Pro Member Chief Captain
Matthew Shope (mypilot) Chief Captain

Sorry I thought I saw a thread about this before but couldn't find it.

What is Runway 12 object placer and where can I download it?

Answers 5 Answers

Jump to latest
Pro Member Chief Captain
RadarMan Chief Captain

There are many add-on objects now in the avsim library.
You use this to place them anywhere you please. Trucks, buildings etc at airports or any coordinates that you choose.

https://flyawaysimulation.com/downloads/files/3072/rwy12-object-placer-program-v12/

Radar

elpiloto Guest

mm.. pero este no es el programa.

Pro Member Trainee
curlyo Trainee

Hi mypilot

I use rwy12 in my scenery design. something that i'm new at' but enjoying. Along with afcad I downloaded them sometime ago from the utilities page on the simviation.com site

Pro Member Chief Captain
RadarMan Chief Captain

elpiloto wrote:

mm.. pero este no es el programa.

Él deseó el cauce 12 y ese acoplamiento es él.
He wanted runway 12 and that link is it.

Radar

Pro Member Trainee
curlyo Trainee

mypilot. Have you tried simviation.com I got it from their Utilities page, along with afcad, and ttools quiet sometime ago.

Still does not answer your question? Ask a new question!

If the question and answers provided above do not answer your specific question - why not ask a new question of your own? Our community and flight simulator experts will provided a dedicated and unique answer to your flight sim question. And, you don't even need to register to post your question!

Ask New Question...

Search

Search our questions and answers...

Be sure to search for your question from existing posted questions before asking a new question as your question may already exist from another user. If you're sure your question is unique and hasn't been asked before, consider asking a new question.

Related Questions

Flight Sim Questions that are closely related to this...