disneyland!

Pro Member Chief Captain
Matthew Shope (mypilot) Chief Captain

I play at Disneyland tomorrow at Carnation Plaza. A little nervous but I am looking forward to enjoying the park afterwards. 😀

Answers 10 Answers

Jump to latest
Pro Member Chief Captain
Jonathan (99jolegg) Chief Captain

Good luck 👍

Pro Member Chief Captain

I'm leaving in a few minutes. I don't play untill 1:30. Fear Have 2 solos. Mad

Pro Member First Officer
SoCalRick First Officer

Wish I could get away today and get down there--it's only an hour away. You'll do fine, so worry not! Just keep thinking of the fun you'll have after you're done working. 👏

Pro Member Captain
Zach (ranald) Captain

Good luck Mypilot and I'm sure you will do great Yes 👍

Pro Member Chief Captain

Well as soon as i got on stage my folder exploded. Some papers came out. Embarassed Yeah. After that everything went alright. I just got back. It is going to be peaceful tonight because my sister is off at a sleep over. We got to thee park and went on some rides before I performed. Then alot more after. 😀

Pro Member First Officer
SoCalRick First Officer

mypilot wrote:

Well as soon as i got on stage my folder exploded. Some papers came out. Embarassed

Sounds like one way to break the ice! Glad it turned out well and that you had a good time.

Guest Ed Guest

mypilot wrote:

Well as soon as i got on stage my folder exploded. Some papers came out. Embarassed Yeah. After that everything went alright. I just got back. It is going to be peaceful tonight because my sister is off at a sleep over. We got to thee park and went on some rides before I performed. Then alot more after. 😀

Very cool, mypilot!! Is this your first public gig (outside of school, I mean)?

It's kind of a rush playing in front of a lot of people, isn't it?

Ed

Pro Member Chief Captain

Well I played at Disneyland last year also. We also played at the Fullerton Jazz Festival last year and this. In that event we won 2st place last year and 1st place this year. We won these while competing agains Junior High Jazz Bands. We are elementry. In 2000 (before I got in it) our Jazz Band played for the mayor of Long Beach.

Pro Member Chief Captain
Jonathan (99jolegg) Chief Captain

Wow 😳 You must be pretty good at the trumpet. What standard are you at? (Not sure if you grade music ability over there Dont Know )

Pro Member Chief Captain

Grade at music? I don't really know what you mean. The music program at my school is a seperate and optional thing. By the way, my director is named Mrs. Maurer. Her husband used to direct our bands (beginning, advanced, and jazz) but he left 3 years ago. And so now his wife dierects the bands. They got married the year that Mr. Maurer left our school. Mr. Maurer now dierects at the Junior High that our school feeds into. (but that's not where I'm going next year) But before Mr. Maurer left, Mrs. Maurer directed the choir.

Still does not answer your question? Ask a new question!

If the question and answers provided above do not answer your specific question - why not ask a new question of your own? Our community and flight simulator experts will provided a dedicated and unique answer to your flight sim question. And, you don't even need to register to post your question!

Ask New Question...

Search

Search our questions and answers...

Be sure to search for your question from existing posted questions before asking a new question as your question may already exist from another user. If you're sure your question is unique and hasn't been asked before, consider asking a new question.

Related Questions

Flight Sim Questions that are closely related to this...