B-1B Lancer issue

Pro Member Trainee
Badger43 Trainee

Hello,
I am posting this onto a few forums in the hope someone can help me.

I am having trouble with the I3D B-1B Lancer in FS2004. I have played around with the aircraft.cfg file as much as I can (I am limited by the fact that I know nothing about aircraft design!!) and the I3D web site has been down for ages now. I really like this model and would love to get it to fly properly in FS2004 ... with force feedback enabled.

I have AirEd to edit the air file although I can't because I haven't a clue what to edit.

I have tried different air files and aircraft.cfg files. I have also modified a few aircraft.cfg files.

So far I have managed to get almost what I want ... almost.

I would like to know if someone can help me sort out the last couple of issues please.

I have the aircraft flyable now but the elevators still flutter over a certain speed, the overspeed warning comes on just after take off and finally, it flies way too fast now.

If anyone can help I would appreciate it.

Thanks,

Garry

Still does not answer your question? Ask a new question!

If the question and answers provided above do not answer your specific question - why not ask a new question of your own? Our community and flight simulator experts will provided a dedicated and unique answer to your flight sim question. And, you don't even need to register to post your question!

Ask New Question...

Search

Search our questions and answers...

Be sure to search for your question from existing posted questions before asking a new question as your question may already exist from another user. If you're sure your question is unique and hasn't been asked before, consider asking a new question.

Related Questions

Flight Sim Questions that are closely related to this...