Oh yes some moving gates

Pro Member Chief Captain
tomthetank Chief Captain

I think Ive posted this link before,but a long time ago.
So just incase you missed it or are a new member its well worth revisting as the site has been updated and new sceneries added 👍

Fancy an Italian break Yes
Well here are some Italian airports for you that are quite detailed and have the all important moving gates(you call the gate via the Nav2 radio)and other moving traffic

Some of the scenery looks a bit daunting Fear to install, but if you follow the read me pdf you should be OK
If you get stuck give me a shout Hack

Enjoy 😉

Answers 9 Answers

Jump to latest
Pro Member Captain
Jon Van Duyn (JVD) Captain

It's nice to know that some people out there are willing to give out their hard work for free. 😀

Pro Member First Officer
alohajoe First Officer

Yes it sure is! TTT is great!

Pro Member Captain
atreyu Captain

is there anything like that but for airports in america?

Pro Member Chief Captain
Matthew Shope (mypilot) Chief Captain

The site is in Italian for me. 😕 I still was able to download some stuff though. 👍

Pro Member Captain

When you load up the site you will see two little flags located at the bottom right [the white part] of the screen. One is British and the other Italian. Press the British flag to translate the site [just incase you never knew that] into English.

Pro Member Chief Captain
Matthew Shope (mypilot) Chief Captain

Yeah, I got it. Thx! I must have pressed the Italian flag the first time I brought it up. It comes up as English to begin with. Embarassed

Pro Member Chief Captain
tomthetank Chief Captain

Spot on JVD

Here is something else to try with this addon scenery

Again this is old stuff which I posted a long time ago ,but new members and all that that
How about some real ATC(recorded)which fits in perfectly with this scenery(and best of all its still free)
Try any of the free approach/landing and take off adventures here(this site now incorporates FSadventures.net ➡

Try them,I think you will enjoy 👍

Pro Member Captain

Great Find. 😀

Pro Member First Officer
SoCalRick First Officer

atreyu wrote:

is there anything like that but for airports in america?

In freeware, KDEN comes to mind: Denver Airport with moving jetways

Still does not answer your question? Ask a new question!

If the question and answers provided above do not answer your specific question - why not ask a new question of your own? Our community and flight simulator experts will provided a dedicated and unique answer to your flight sim question. And, you don't even need to register to post your question!

Ask New Question...

Search

Search our questions and answers...

Be sure to search for your question from existing posted questions before asking a new question as your question may already exist from another user. If you're sure your question is unique and hasn't been asked before, consider asking a new question.

Related Questions

Flight Sim Questions that are closely related to this...