Airport Scenery: where to get gates?

GringoHomie Guest

I see so many screenshots of airports with those gates for the jets and vehicles. Where do I get those?

Answers 7 Answers

Jump to latest
Pro Member Chief Captain
RadarMan Chief Captain

Practically all Major airports have them. You have to turn your setting to the max to see them.
It will affect your performance. (FPS)

Radar

Pro Member Trainee
leadZERO Trainee

What counts as dynamic scenery I've always had it turned on but never really noticed what it changed.

Pro Member Chief Captain
RadarMan Chief Captain

If your just running the sim the way you bought it without any add-ons then just keep it off, you see that I do.

Do you see the jetways now.

Radar

GringoHomie Guest

I see 'em 😂

Dany_Boy Guest

I always see some screen shots that have WORKING airport vehicles like gasoline trucks or fire trucks or buses whatever how can i get them to work and appear in my flight simulator? (Flight Simulator 2004)

Pro Member Chief Captain
RadarMan Chief Captain

Dany_Boy wrote:

I always see some screen shots that have WORKING airport vehicles like gasoline trucks or fire trucks or buses whatever how can i get them to work and appear in my flight simulator? (Flight Simulator 2004)

If you can point me to the screen shots or tell the airport name I'd like to see that.
My guess is that it is either add-on scenery or payware add-on scenery, like Emma Field.

Radar

Dany Boy Guest

Thank you anyways yeah it was a add-on scenery so i don't care.
I got the gates and the vehicles so that is all that i wanted to see if there even was some gates or vehicles. Now im happy. Thank you anyways

Still does not answer your question? Ask a new question!

If the question and answers provided above do not answer your specific question - why not ask a new question of your own? Our community and flight simulator experts will provided a dedicated and unique answer to your flight sim question. And, you don't even need to register to post your question!

Ask New Question...

Search

Search our questions and answers...

Be sure to search for your question from existing posted questions before asking a new question as your question may already exist from another user. If you're sure your question is unique and hasn't been asked before, consider asking a new question.

Related Questions

Flight Sim Questions that are closely related to this...