PMDG 747

Pro Member Captain
Jared Captain

Well I am getting the Flight 1 Cessna 172R. But im really now thinking about staying with PMDG and getting the 747. It looks like a great plane . I need to get out of the domestic routes with the 737NG and step it up to the big boys. So are any of you thinking of getting this great plane?

Answers 7 Answers

Jump to latest
Pro Member Captain
Zach (ranald) Captain

Yea I can't wait untell it comes out I'm realy looking forward to it! I have not realy done any long houl flights except for a couple in a 767 and a L-1011 so its going to be a big step Fear

Pro Member Chief Captain
Chris102 Chief Captain

I hope someone makes an Air Force One texture for the PMDG 747.

Pro Member Chief Captain
Jake (JarJarBinks) Chief Captain

i am not a big fan of the big plane i prefer to fly the 767/ 757/ 737/ l-1011/ and occasionaly the 747 but i like to stick with the original planes of Delta what I think is the absolute BEST airline ever but what ever floats your boat.

Pro Member Captain
Jared Captain

Well in my preparation for the release, I found the actual Boeing 747 Operations Manual. I found this in the support forum on avsim.com. Take a look at it. I've already started studying to prepare for my first ever long range flight EVER. Thats right, I have never flow across an ocean or to another country during a whole flight in FS9. So it should be a real treat landing in Europe of some foregin country. Best of all it will be in my new favorite plane. Anywhere here is the link for the 964 page manual.

Pro Member Captain
Jared Captain

Well I have planned my inagural flight. It will be VS(Virgin Atlantic) flight 3 from JFK to LHR. Even thought I am from Wisconsin, I still enjoy seeing pictures of VS planes. This flight will also mark my first transatlantic flight.

Pro Member Chief Captain
Chris102 Chief Captain

My Inaugural flight will be Air Force One, hopefully if they make a texture of it, from Andrews to Kennedy International, with a flyby of Washington.

Pro Member First Officer
Pro-Sim First Officer

I'm with you all the way Jared ..... I am aiming to buy the PMDG 747 on the very first day of release... and I'm also planning the inagural flight.

It's just got to be Virgin Atlantic London Heathrow to Orlando !

It's great because PMDG said they spend weeks flying the 737NG and made of list of "all the things that aren't so great about it" ... and they made this their priorty list.

I think they just need to make the flight dynamics more fluid (like the wonderful Level D 767), and fix the faulted Speed Brake / Spoiler lever !

It will take something special to tear me from the Level D 767 but I'm hoping this will be a good attempt !

😉

Still does not answer your question? Ask a new question!

If the question and answers provided above do not answer your specific question - why not ask a new question of your own? Our community and flight simulator experts will provided a dedicated and unique answer to your flight sim question. And, you don't even need to register to post your question!

Ask New Question...

Search

Search our questions and answers...

Be sure to search for your question from existing posted questions before asking a new question as your question may already exist from another user. If you're sure your question is unique and hasn't been asked before, consider asking a new question.

Related Questions

Flight Sim Questions that are closely related to this...