progressive taxi download?

crosscheck9 Guest

Is there a download that makes progressive taxi a little more realistic in the sim..like a truck or ATC guiding you or something?

Answers 6 Answers

Jump to latest
Pro Member First Officer
alohajoe First Officer

YA know, thats a really good question. I hope there is. ❗

robbier Guest

well, i wish there was a progressive taxi download, too. but unfortuanately i havent run across one

Pro Member Chief Captain
Jake (JarJarBinks) Chief Captain

or if you fly in and out of a sertain airport alot like i like to fly to fly out of atlanta. try to memorize the gates and well you should know what my point is

Pro Member First Officer
Jason (Av8r77) First Officer

Print out an airport diagram of the airfield. You don't get a Follow Me truck in real life anyway. The most you might get is an annoyed ground controller telling you turn left/ turn right.

Pro Member First Officer
SoCalRick First Officer

crosscheck9 wrote:

Is there a download that makes progressive taxi a little more realistic in the sim..like a truck or ATC guiding you or something?

How would a truck guiding an airliner be more realistic than the present method?

Pro Member Captain
Micah Captain

i went to an apirport in Spain one called Jerez, and they have a car with flashing lights that the plane follows to its gate. Small airport but certainly good idea.

So real life things like that are around but not in many airports Crying or Very sad

i know what you mean, it would be far better than a wacking great pink line!!

Micah

Still does not answer your question? Ask a new question!

If the question and answers provided above do not answer your specific question - why not ask a new question of your own? Our community and flight simulator experts will provided a dedicated and unique answer to your flight sim question. And, you don't even need to register to post your question!

Ask New Question...

Search

Search our questions and answers...

Be sure to search for your question from existing posted questions before asking a new question as your question may already exist from another user. If you're sure your question is unique and hasn't been asked before, consider asking a new question.

Related Questions

Flight Sim Questions that are closely related to this...