How Much?

Pro Member Captain
Jon Van Duyn (JVD) Captain

I haven't found a website yet that would tell how much the first commercial A380 flight would cost. As usual, could anyone tell me how how much it would cost and which airport in London it will be leaving from?

Answers 10 Answers

Jump to latest
Pro Member Chief Captain
Jonathan (99jolegg) Chief Captain

The cost of the tickets is up to the airline itself and as none of the airlines have one yet, it is hard to know how much to charge to compare against other airlines etc. It will probably be a bit cheaper than a 747 ticket but it depends. It will leave from main airports in the UK that long haul flights operate from i.e. Gatwick (EGKK), Heathrow (EGLL). Maybe Stansted but I doubt it 😉

Pro Member Chief Captain
Matthew Shope (mypilot) Chief Captain

Well I bet the cost of the aircraft itself will be alot But the cost of a single ticket will be lower than most others.

Pro Member First Officer
sylvan First Officer

If you want to get on it Ian Allan Tours released an advert in some UK aviation magazine last month advertising a 7 day trip from the UK to Singapore in June 2006 for the first Pax flight. The price is to be announced as it's too early to fix an amount.

I've just checked their website http://www.ianallen.com but there is nothing about it as yet.

I'm assuming the first pax flight will be from Singapore to Heathrow but things change don't they.

Pro Member Trainee
Skymuncher Trainee

It depends on which class you are and what airline you take. If you wanna take Virgin Atlantic and you wanna have access to the pool inside the plane, it is going to cost a lot. If you take Air France economic class it'll be much cheaper 🙂

Pro Member Captain

It's all very interesting and exciting to me but the pool idea seems a bit irrelavant. Never the less it sounds like an interesting idea . 😀 How's it going to work ❓

Pro Member First Officer
Pro-Sim First Officer

Strip down to your "Y Fronts", put your cocktail back on the bar, jump in the pool... 😉 hehe

"Honey did you just make that rude noise!? and where are those bubbles all around the pool coming from ?"

"errr... must be some turbulance babes"..

😂

Pro Member Captain

hehe ROFL 😂

The A380 will be entering service with Singapore (hopefully) in late 2006. It will be operating the Kangaroo route; LHR-SIN-SYD

Pro Member Captain

That must be fairly boring for the pilots.Afterall my father is almost bored with the thought of the 30 destinations that his job has to offer but these guys are only going to have two, now that's got to boring and teadious.

Pro Member Chief Captain
Matthew Shope (mypilot) Chief Captain

Your right. What are the two destinations? How long would it take to get to the other destination?

Still does not answer your question? Ask a new question!

If the question and answers provided above do not answer your specific question - why not ask a new question of your own? Our community and flight simulator experts will provided a dedicated and unique answer to your flight sim question. And, you don't even need to register to post your question!

Ask New Question...

Search

Search our questions and answers...

Be sure to search for your question from existing posted questions before asking a new question as your question may already exist from another user. If you're sure your question is unique and hasn't been asked before, consider asking a new question.

Related Questions

Flight Sim Questions that are closely related to this...