A new repaint

Pro Member Captain
Dave Copeland (davec) Captain

Here is a new repaint of a Super VC10 with a flavour of Scotland -

I had a bit of trouble finding tartan paint but I eventually found an Irish paint shop with a spare can or two 😂

Answers 15 Answers

Jump to latest
Pro Member Chief Captain
RadarMan Chief Captain

👍 Beautiful job just perfect, time to upload it to avsim.

Radar

Pro Member Chief Captain
Chris102 Chief Captain

Looks great Dave! 😉

Pro Member First Officer
Barge First Officer

Brilliant

Barge wrote:

Brilliant

Pro Member Captain

Anonymous wrote:

Barge wrote:

Brilliant

..........er ????

Pro Member Chief Captain
Greekman72 Chief Captain

davec wrote:

Anonymous wrote:

Barge wrote:

Brilliant

..........er ????

Yes Dont Know

Oliver Makosch Guest

Hi Davec,

i wanted to ask you if there is any chance that you could maybe repaint our Aircraft. The paint job would be very simple. Our logo, Text and a used all metal finish, kind of weatherd job.

The aircraft we fly are the FSD Porter, and Aeroworx King Air 200 and the superb freeware C-119 Flying Boxcar.

Even if you could do 1 of these 3 planes that would be fantastic. Anyway to show you who we are I have added the link to ISLAND CARGO

feel free to drop me a line if you have time or are interested.

any info would be greatly appreciated

Oliver

Pro Member Captain

Oliver Makosch wrote:

Hi Davec,

i wanted to ask you if there is any chance that you could maybe repaint our Aircraft. The paint job would be very simple. Our logo, Text and a used all metal finish, kind of weatherd job.

The aircraft we fly are the FSD Porter, and Aeroworx King Air 200 and the superb freeware C-119 Flying Boxcar.

Even if you could do 1 of these 3 planes that would be fantastic. Anyway to show you who we are I have added the link to ISLAND CARGO

feel free to drop me a line if you have time or are interested.

any info would be greatly appreciated

Oliver

I responded to your request via email some 24 hours ago - does lack of response signify that you do not wish me to do the repaint - no hassle - I have always got work on hand.

Oliver Makosch Guest

Hello Dave,

sorry bout the lack of response, I was away for the weekend. I have written you a reply, I hope in time. Of course it would be fantastic if you could repaint our planes.

I look forward to hearing from you soon. As stated in my mail, feel free to contact me if there are any questions regarding the repaint. Ohh and yes a weatherd dirty look would be brilliant

Pro Member Chief Captain
Michael Thomas (SteveT) Chief Captain

Very Nice paint job their Davec 😀

Oliver Makosch Guest

Hi Dave,

if I send you the repaint template from Aeroworx(the official template) Could you repaint that for me? I tried it myself but whenever I load the plane the props seem to become solid. Eg the transparency on the prop disc ist there its just a solid black ring.
I did the repaint with Abacus FS repaint. Anybody have any tips on how I can keep the transparency of the prop disc?

many thanks for your help guys

Oliver

Pro Member First Officer
john (verygom) First Officer

Great repaint Dave on a great airplane! (also a great climb out of Edinbugh!)

Pro Member Chief Captain
Michael Thomas (SteveT) Chief Captain

verygom wrote:

Great repaint Dave on a great airplane! (also a great climb out of Edinbugh!)

Yeh it looked really steep to me 😕 😉

Barge wrote:

Brilliant

Embarassed

Pro Member Chief Captain
Greekman72 Chief Captain

Anonymous wrote:

Barge wrote:

Brilliant

Embarassed

Wacko Wall Bashing Blink

😂

Still does not answer your question? Ask a new question!

If the question and answers provided above do not answer your specific question - why not ask a new question of your own? Our community and flight simulator experts will provided a dedicated and unique answer to your flight sim question. And, you don't even need to register to post your question!

Ask New Question...

Search

Search our questions and answers...

Be sure to search for your question from existing posted questions before asking a new question as your question may already exist from another user. If you're sure your question is unique and hasn't been asked before, consider asking a new question.

Related Questions

Flight Sim Questions that are closely related to this...