Fly Away Simulation
SearchSearch 

A new repaint

Pro Member Captain
Dave Copeland (davec) Captain

Here is a new repaint of a Super VC10 with a flavour of Scotland -

I had a bit of trouble finding tartan paint but I eventually found an Irish paint shop with a spare can or two 😂

Pro Member Chief Captain
RadarMan Chief Captain

👍 Beautiful job just perfect, time to upload it to avsim.

Radar

Pro Member Chief Captain
Chris102 Chief Captain

Looks great Dave! 😉

Pro Member First Officer
Barge First Officer

Brilliant

Barge wrote:

Brilliant

Pro Member Captain

Anonymous wrote:

Barge wrote:

Brilliant

..........er ????

Pro Member Chief Captain
Greekman72 Chief Captain

davec wrote:

Anonymous wrote:

Barge wrote:

Brilliant

..........er ????

Yes Dont Know

Oliver Makosch Guest

Hi Davec,

i wanted to ask you if there is any chance that you could maybe repaint our Aircraft. The paint job would be very simple. Our logo, Text and a used all metal finish, kind of weatherd job.

The aircraft we fly are the FSD Porter, and Aeroworx King Air 200 and the superb freeware C-119 Flying Boxcar.

Even if you could do 1 of these 3 planes that would be fantastic. Anyway to show you who we are I have added the link to ISLAND CARGO

feel free to drop me a line if you have time or are interested.

any info would be greatly appreciated

Oliver

Pro Member Captain

Oliver Makosch wrote:

Hi Davec,

i wanted to ask you if there is any chance that you could maybe repaint our Aircraft. The paint job would be very simple. Our logo, Text and a used all metal finish, kind of weatherd job.

The aircraft we fly are the FSD Porter, and Aeroworx King Air 200 and the superb freeware C-119 Flying Boxcar.

Even if you could do 1 of these 3 planes that would be fantastic. Anyway to show you who we are I have added the link to ISLAND CARGO

feel free to drop me a line if you have time or are interested.

any info would be greatly appreciated

Oliver

I responded to your request via email some 24 hours ago - does lack of response signify that you do not wish me to do the repaint - no hassle - I have always got work on hand.

Oliver Makosch Guest

Hello Dave,

sorry bout the lack of response, I was away for the weekend. I have written you a reply, I hope in time. Of course it would be fantastic if you could repaint our planes.

I look forward to hearing from you soon. As stated in my mail, feel free to contact me if there are any questions regarding the repaint. Ohh and yes a weatherd dirty look would be brilliant

Pro Member Chief Captain
Michael Thomas (SteveT) Chief Captain

Very Nice paint job their Davec 😀

Oliver Makosch Guest

Hi Dave,

if I send you the repaint template from Aeroworx(the official template) Could you repaint that for me? I tried it myself but whenever I load the plane the props seem to become solid. Eg the transparency on the prop disc ist there its just a solid black ring.
I did the repaint with Abacus FS repaint. Anybody have any tips on how I can keep the transparency of the prop disc?

many thanks for your help guys

Oliver

Pro Member First Officer
john (verygom) First Officer

Great repaint Dave on a great airplane! (also a great climb out of Edinbugh!)

Pro Member Chief Captain
Michael Thomas (SteveT) Chief Captain

verygom wrote:

Great repaint Dave on a great airplane! (also a great climb out of Edinbugh!)

Yeh it looked really steep to me 😕 😉

Barge wrote:

Brilliant

Embarassed

Pro Member Chief Captain
Greekman72 Chief Captain

Anonymous wrote:

Barge wrote:

Brilliant

Embarassed

Wacko Wall Bashing Blink

😂