Cool sat images of Airport's

spuddi Guest

check out www.maps.google.com

put in your USA airport code and you will get a map of the airport,
hit the satelite button and you get an areail phot that you can zoom into.

it only covers north america at the moment.

Answers 5 Answers

Jump to latest
Pro Member First Officer
horrgakx First Officer

If you like that you'll LOVE Google Earth
http://earth.google.com

Pro Member Captain
Sam (SamIntel) Captain

That's awsome! 😳 😀
Thanks, that's cool.

spuddi Guest

yeah thanks thats cool. although I'm in danger of getting fired if i keep looking at that all day

Pro Member First Officer
michlin First Officer

horrgakx,

Thank you! This program is the old Keyhole program that Google purchased last year. I used it last year for a few weeks dropping it just before the free trial period ended. Originally developed by the military, the major new outlets also used it during the Gulf War. I have been trying to get it without luck the last couple of weeks. 😎

Pro Member First Officer
Paiute First Officer

The "Google Earth" program is great. If you type in your address you can see your house on satellite imagery. 🙄

Still does not answer your question? Ask a new question!

If the question and answers provided above do not answer your specific question - why not ask a new question of your own? Our community and flight simulator experts will provided a dedicated and unique answer to your flight sim question. And, you don't even need to register to post your question!

Ask New Question...

Search

Search our questions and answers...

Be sure to search for your question from existing posted questions before asking a new question as your question may already exist from another user. If you're sure your question is unique and hasn't been asked before, consider asking a new question.

Related Questions

Flight Sim Questions that are closely related to this...